Thread: L.A. Medical Supply Stores?

Default L.A. Medical Supply Stores?

For a short while Ive been going to this medical supply store near where I work to get better than store brand diapers, though lately it seems their selection has been wearing thin. Does anyone from the Burbank,Glendale,Pasadena etc areas in Los Angeles California know of any Medical stores that have a pretty decent selection? (by that I mean something other than Depends and Prevail) Im pretty much trying to avoid calling the stores one by one if possible.

I would just order online, but I live at home :3

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Koopatroopa View Post
    For a short while Ive been going to this medical supply store near where I work to get better than store brand diapers, though lately it seems their selection has been wearing thin. Does anyone from the Burbank,Glendale,Pasadena etc areas in Los Angeles California know of any Medical stores that have a pretty decent selection? (by that I mean something other than Depends and Prevail) Im pretty much trying to avoid calling the stores one by one if possible.

I would just order online, but I live at home :3

Thanks!
    That's what the UPS Store is for. Pick up at your own convenience. For a $5 fee, your discreetness is in your hands.

Xpmedical is located in Ventura, CA. It sounds like it is at least an hour from your general vicinity, but you might be able to arrange a pickup. Otherwise, your best bet is to call around and ask what brands they carry.

Have you checked the mom-and-pop drugstores, there's got to be at least 1 in Silverlake :P

Don't overlook thrift shops, yard sales, swap meets etc. I do have a local source in OC where I can get hot-off-the-press diapers, but the thrill of the hunt is in bargain shopping; you never know what you might score

I do have a thrift store I can check out near me and I'll look up that place on silverlake. Worst comes to worst I will most likely just arrange them to be delivered via a fed ex store. Thanks guys!