Thread: Intro and Long Backstory

Smile Intro and Long Backstory

I'm new here, not sure what to expect from this forum as I have never came across it before in the many years I've been online.
    Any ways I'm also not sure what to expect for any sort of reply to this (if any replies at all) but for what its worth, it might help some one get a different view, or an interesting read.
    I'm open to going into more depth about any thing if some one is at all interested in casual conversation.

About me: I'm mostly into wearing plastic pants by them selves (No wetting), but I also like to wear diapers too ( I sometimes Use them). I mostly like the GoodNites because for one they fit decently, and secondly I'm not too Into "Baby" things, or adult style incontinence. I would like to classify my interests as into older toddler things, I'll try and give a backstory to clarify.
    I have experimented with using a pacifier but, Its not very discreet as I still live with parents.

I also Am into furry fandom things, As soon as I move out I am getting a suit, but for now I like to cuddle and love my stuffed animals, one of which is Mickey Mouse (He is half as tall as me).

Real life: I Like to Hike, Program computer stuff, Some gaming, And TV. I have a decent paying job for where I live, So I Can actually move out right now but I want to possibly buy a house with 50% down payment. The industry I work in is CNC Manufacturing, I program the machines.

I also Have High functioning Autism, I Have a high IQ, most people assume Autism means you have a lower one which isn't always the case. In my case I have problem with Social issues, making friends and talking to people. I'm very quiet and introverted, But I Type well enough (although not good at formal typing). I'm also pretty minimalistic and like things being orderly and simple.
    So this basically sums me up, I almost always (the only exception is here) have to leave out the upper half so when I get questions at interviews asking about me I am left with very little to say.

Backstory:
    How I got into this sort of stuff starts at the point in your life where if you remember something you usually cherish it forever. In my case it all started when I was young, perhaps 5 at the oldest. I would say a neglection of my parents to inform me as to what to do when there is some one in the bathroom and had to use it very badly caused my intense memory.

My parents kept me in bed wearing only Plastic pants as a bed-wetting deterrence. Shortly after I made my first and worst mistake of my life by telling them I wanted to wear underwear, I found my self in the situation of having to use the bathroom and it was occupied. I panicked because I didn't know what to do in this case, So I found some of my Plastic pants in the closet and pooped in them because I needed to put it somewhere.

A gap of a day occurs and I distinctly remember my mother finding the smelling bit in my closet and yelling at me, and having to throw it out.

About 4/5 years later, and at that time in your life its almost forever, I found my self thinking about Plastic pants. I must find some I would think, I had such a need to wear them again, I would daydream and make up elaborate stories about wearing them. I would rummage around in the closet and other places but I could never find them.

Then one day my mother was cleaning and I saw a pair of plastic pants in the garbage, what enormous luck, I had so much fun wearing these at night and they fit so well. I eventually panicked and threw them out, and not a day too soon, they were in my room cleaning.

Another almost two years pass, By this time I still had some "need" to wear them but again two years for a 10/ish year old is a long time. My mother was working now, So I had free time at home alone, I used this time to "Tear" the house a part (discreetly of course) In search of Plastic pants. I found some, the last ones stored in the basement, And they were so tight I could wet in them and it would stay in and slosh around, It felt wonderful. After I threw these out after a while, they were just too tight and getting "Dirty stains" because I used them both ways.

Up till this point I was Into Plastic pants, but now that there were none and I knew I was getting too big, I came up with another idea. I still had some pull-ups in my closet used for only for vacations, because I wet the bed up till I was "old enough" - you know - when you are 12ish boy.

I used up almost all of the pull-ups in the closet when In carelessness I left a wet one under the covers. My mother found it and was very upset, so much so the repercussions of her yelling at me ails me to this day, She always yells at me for any thing, and I am always fearful of her yelling that bad again.

A long period between my next yearning, I was about 18 when I had found online resources about diapers and plastic pants and things. It was at this point where I had some relief in knowing that there are other people like this. Quite a revelation, but I had found some one online to talk to and it was an older guy.
    I was aware of the risks of talking to some one like this but I had prepared for any thing; because this person was local I was able to convince him to get me some Plastic pants and some Nice adult diapers. And again I got caught, but being only 18 I still wasn't able to "defend" my self against my parents wishes that I don't engage in wearing them.

Having a job since I was 16 I have been able to buy diapers at stores. At first I used pull-ups, they fit barely. I then found GoodNites, but I am off and on with buying them because I still live at home. I tried Underjams but they don't fit well, the cheap flaps? stretch too much and break, unlike the fabricy GoodNites.

As for Plastic pants, I managed to find some ones like I had the guy buy me, but again I had to throw them out because I panicked. In the years since that
    I've been supergluing my own plastic pants together using Gerber toddler ones, It takes about 2-3 hours to make one and is quite a bit of work.
    I would be willing to make a video showing how to make a pair for people not able to have any.

Oh and I also love my stuffed animals so much, I had a giant Mickey Mouse delivered to my house, My love for him made me overcome my fear and friction with my parents. I hope I can channel that much energy the next time I get caught, this time with my new real plastic pants, I might also get some toddler themed cloth training pants.

I could add much more to this given some time, but I'm tapped out of words, I hope this is an interesting story for you to read.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I'm new here, not sure what to expect from this forum as I have never came across it before in the many years I've been online.
    Any ways I'm also not sure what to expect for any sort of reply to this (if any replies at all) but for what its worth, it might help some one get a different view, or an interesting read.
    I'm open to going into more depth about any thing if some one is at all interested in casual conversation.

About me: I'm mostly into wearing plastic pants by them selves (No wetting), but I also like to wear diapers too ( I sometimes Use them). I mostly like the GoodNites because for one they fit decently, and secondly I'm not too Into "Baby" things, or adult style incontinence. I would like to classify my interests as into older toddler things, I'll try and give a backstory to clarify.
    I have experimented with using a pacifier but, Its not very discreet as I still live with parents.

I also Am into furry fandom things, As soon as I move out I am getting a suit, but for now I like to cuddle and love my stuffed animals, one of which is Mickey Mouse (He is half as tall as me).

Real life: I Like to Hike, Program computer stuff, Some gaming, And TV. I have a decent paying job for where I live, So I Can actually move out right now but I want to possibly buy a house with 50% down payment. The industry I work in is CNC Manufacturing, I program the machines.

I also Have High functioning Autism, I Have a high IQ, most people assume Autism means you have a lower one which isn't always the case. In my case I have problem with Social issues, making friends and talking to people. I'm very quiet and introverted, But I Type well enough (although not good at formal typing). I'm also pretty minimalistic and like things being orderly and simple.
    So this basically sums me up, I almost always (the only exception is here) have to leave out the upper half so when I get questions at interviews asking about me I am left with very little to say.

Backstory:
    How I got into this sort of stuff starts at the point in your life where if you remember something you usually cherish it forever. In my case it all started when I was young, perhaps 5 at the oldest. I would say a neglection of my parents to inform me as to what to do when there is some one in the bathroom and had to use it very badly caused my intense memory.

My parents kept me in bed wearing only Plastic pants as a bed-wetting deterrence. Shortly after I made my first and worst mistake of my life by telling them I wanted to wear underwear, I found my self in the situation of having to use the bathroom and it was occupied. I panicked because I didn't know what to do in this case, So I found some of my Plastic pants in the closet and pooped in them because I needed to put it somewhere.

A gap of a day occurs and I distinctly remember my mother finding the smelling bit in my closet and yelling at me, and having to throw it out.

About 4/5 years later, and at that time in your life its almost forever, I found my self thinking about Plastic pants. I must find some I would think, I had such a need to wear them again, I would daydream and make up elaborate stories about wearing them. I would rummage around in the closet and other places but I could never find them.

Then one day my mother was cleaning and I saw a pair of plastic pants in the garbage, what enormous luck, I had so much fun wearing these at night and they fit so well. I eventually panicked and threw them out, and not a day too soon, they were in my room cleaning.

Another almost two years pass, By this time I still had some "need" to wear them but again two years for a 10/ish year old is a long time. My mother was working now, So I had free time at home alone, I used this time to "Tear" the house a part (discreetly of course) In search of Plastic pants. I found some, the last ones stored in the basement, And they were so tight I could wet in them and it would stay in and slosh around, It felt wonderful. After I threw these out after a while, they were just too tight and getting "Dirty stains" because I used them both ways.

Up till this point I was Into Plastic pants, but now that there were none and I knew I was getting too big, I came up with another idea. I still had some pull-ups in my closet used for only for vacations, because I wet the bed up till I was "old enough" - you know - when you are 12ish boy.

I used up almost all of the pull-ups in the closet when In carelessness I left a wet one under the covers. My mother found it and was very upset, so much so the repercussions of her yelling at me ails me to this day, She always yells at me for any thing, and I am always fearful of her yelling that bad again.

A long period between my next yearning, I was about 18 when I had found online resources about diapers and plastic pants and things. It was at this point where I had some relief in knowing that there are other people like this. Quite a revelation, but I had found some one online to talk to and it was an older guy.
    I was aware of the risks of talking to some one like this but I had prepared for any thing; because this person was local I was able to convince him to get me some Plastic pants and some Nice adult diapers. And again I got caught, but being only 18 I still wasn't able to "defend" my self against my parents wishes that I don't engage in wearing them.

Having a job since I was 16 I have been able to buy diapers at stores. At first I used pull-ups, they fit barely. I then found GoodNites, but I am off and on with buying them because I still live at home. I tried Underjams but they don't fit well, the cheap flaps? stretch too much and break, unlike the fabricy GoodNites.

As for Plastic pants, I managed to find some ones like I had the guy buy me, but again I had to throw them out because I panicked. In the years since that
    I've been supergluing my own plastic pants together using Gerber toddler ones, It takes about 2-3 hours to make one and is quite a bit of work.
    I would be willing to make a video showing how to make a pair for people not able to have any.

Oh and I also love my stuffed animals so much, I had a giant Mickey Mouse delivered to my house, My love for him made me overcome my fear and friction with my parents. I hope I can channel that much energy the next time I get caught, this time with my new real plastic pants, I might also get some toddler themed cloth training pants.

I could add much more to this given some time, but I'm tapped out of words, I hope this is an interesting story for you to read.

Thanks!
    That was a VERY intersting story. Thank you for revealing a part of your past to us. My son has Asperger's and is very intelligent, too and also has social issues like making friends. The adisc site welcomes everyone and we don't judge at all. We look forward to helping you any way we can and also can't wait to hear about your big move when you get your own place. I find a 50% down payment kind of high, but it will make for a low monthly payment. Feel free to explore and join the groups - There's one for Apsrger's/Autism, too!

Wow, that's a really big and great introduction! Welcome to adisc, MickeyM!

That's a really big Mickey Mouse you got . How long do you have it already. Has he maybe been a gift from someone?

And with which kind of animal do you identify yourself, i.e. your fursona, if I may ask?

Anyway, I've actually never heard that anyone assumed that people with autism are less intelligent. And the one's I know, mostly with Asperger, a rather more intelligent. 2 of them are even above an IQ from 130, so they can get a special "treatment", regarding their education, till some degree.

What's your favorite games so far, or what are you playing at the moment and I'm also curious about what you're watching... some series I suppose?

So thanks for the background story and have a great time on adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Wow, that's a really big and great introduction! Welcome to adisc, MickeyM!

That's a really big Mickey Mouse you got . How long do you have it already. Has he maybe been a gift from someone?

And with which kind of animal do you identify yourself, i.e. your fursona, if I may ask?

Anyway, I've actually never heard that anyone assumed that people with autism are less intelligent. And the one's I know, mostly with Asperger, a rather more intelligent. 2 of them are even above an IQ from 130, so they can get a special "treatment", regarding their education, till some degree.

What's your favorite games so far, or what are you playing at the moment and I'm also curious about what you're watching... some series I suppose?

So thanks for the background story and have a great time on adisc!
    I've had a smaller Mickey Mouse ever since I went to Disney world in 2009, But I decided to buy my self the huge jumbo sized One. I can't get over how cute he is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0516132337-00-S.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	17117

As far as my fursona, I like Bears. I'll probably go with something cheap from china first then perhaps get a custom fursuit made.

I have Aspergers, But I avoid telling people that, its not very descriptive as "High Functioning Autsim", It's almost the same thing. I don't give this information out very much any way.
    Then there is the whole sandy hook tragedy and the whole people might now associate Aspergers with violent people, It's unfortunate that I now feel I might have to avoid giving away my true diagnosis.

I used to be a heavy gamer, but as I get older I find it harder to cope with doing alot of it. I mostly stick to a few games at a time, I'm playing Minecraft, World of Warcraft in waves. I also enjoy some more campaign driven games like Battlefield 3 Single player, Deadspace 3, dragon age, skyrim. My all-time favorite games are Simcity, Age of empires series, starcraft broodwar.

My TV watching usually involves some sort of Sci-Fi series, documentary, or themed real life series. For example, Every StarTrek series (my favorite), farscape, Sliders, Stargate, Nova series, Mythbusters, American Pickers, I have a long list of them. I usually download my TV online and Store it in my massive hard drive array, and watch whatever from it on demand. I find my self rewatching older series, as there isn't any thing good on any more =/

I have a huge collection of Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh shows, as well as some older cartoon series I watched, Ducktales, tom and jerry, pink panther.

Welcome MickeyM.

That was a very interesting story and thank you for sharing.

I have ADD and my son is high functioning autism. I understand what you mean about preceded intelligence. I have had people treat me like I'm "slow" because I get confused and distracted easily, but they also get so surprised when I do so well on tests, trivia, or applied knowledge type tasks.

Again welcome to the group.

Welcome MickeyM
    It's always nice to meet a fellow Mickey fan!