Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Food or Formula

Default Baby Food or Formula

Does anyone eat baby food or drink formula, if so what is your favorite flavor, mine is peas

Although I'm not AB, I've contemplated buying some baby food. I wouldn't eat any thing other then the apple sauce though, I'm a very picky eater. Although I'm pretty sure there are stricter quality control on baby food so getting some of this applesauce might be better then getting a normal thing of it

Ohh, I did this once after having my wisdom teeth extracted and another time when I had a pretty bad cut in my mouth. My favorite is the corn, applesauce of course, and there is another one that's like berries and pears or something like that (I know its purple). Most of the dinners taste the same though pretty bland. However they were good for when I couldn't chew just needed a little salt and pepper or other spice. I love the way the jars sound when they clink together. Tried formula once when my kids were little and it was not too bad but I don't think I would really want to drink a lot though, it wouldn't be a very healthy addition to your diet considering we are all adults in body now!

I try both on occasion. I do prefer the fruits and veggies for baby food. toddler formulas are what I prefer for formula.

When I'm in AB mood, I drink baby formula, ussualy Nutrilon stage 2. I love the taste and smell of it.
    Sometimes I make baby food myself with my philips baby steamer blender.

I love cow n gate 6m+ rice pudding it my fav and I love formula but toddler formula, baby formula taste too much like iron

skyfoxpup

Not brave enough

I've been pondering about the "older toddler formula" I don't remember the brand name but it has a goose on the label. It's has a vanilla flavor to it and I've been thinking about trying it for sometime now, but I wuss out as well. That and the price of it if I don't like the taste of it.

I have to eat baby food sometimes when my stomach condition is really bad (it's easy to digest.) The best ones are fruit-based. Banana stuff tastes a bit weird. Non-banana fruit mixes are the best. Surprisingly tasty, like a sweet treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    I have to eat baby food sometimes when my stomach condition is really bad (it's easy to digest.) The best ones are fruit-based. Banana stuff tastes a bit weird. Non-banana fruit mixes are the best. Surprisingly tasty, like a sweet treat.
    I remember eating a cherry cobbler one and loving it.