Thread: better diaper

Default better diaper

Hey everyone!! Well I recently tried the unique Wellness briefs which I loved the outer covering, it was more of a rubbery plastic. Which made it more quiet, only problem with this diaper is when we the padding falls and goes between your legs. Does anyone have a better diaper that absorbs a lot and its fairly quiet? Thanks a lot peeps!

Abena is the quietest most absorbent diaper ive seen :P its really soft outer plastic makes it really quiet and its holds a LOT, i would also say Fabines but fabines are too expensive and they do crinkly quite a bit

Bambinos are great and the interior is probably the softest that you can find next to the skin.

If you do a lot of activity while you are wearing your diaper, it will most likely fall apart and sink to the middle. All disposables do this. But I have found Bambino to be the most resistant to this and usually the top front usually gets compressed and gets forced down the middle a little bit but it stays in the front area. This is from bending down and the waist line of pants.

Abena also has that problem, along with Unique Wellness briefs, if they get over saturated with urine, they start falling apart and sinking all the padding to the middle.