Thread: Two Bits of Good News

Default Two Bits of Good News

I have two pieces of good news: I will be moving into an apartment at the beginning of next month with one of my buddies. It's 1200 sq.ft. 2 bedroom, living room, foyer, kitchen, dinning room, balcony, etc. Good news piece #2 is that I have $200 worth of Amazon cards I received for taking part in Psych and English research studies at uni over the past few months. I will be allocating some of that money to a case of diapers (Abena M4 or Tranquility ATN).

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of a full case of either of the two brands? This way, when I go to take measurements of the apartment next week I can determine if the case will fit (reasonably) in my closet. Thank you in advance!

'Fraid we've put the boxes out for the trash already. Abena boxes are about a foot tall, about 18 inches wide, and about 24-27 inches long. They'll fit in a closet just fine.

Also, 1,200 square feet is a huge apartment! My parents' house isn't much bigger than that. You should have all kinds of room with that amount of space.