Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Telling your spouse?

Default Telling your spouse?

If you had a non-ABDL spouse, would you tell him/her about your infantilism? There are benefits to telling, as well as the threat of negative reactions, which could be catastrophic. Would you tell?

I would have told them before I got married. I would not live an entire life time trying to keep a secret from my wife.

idk, i think about this all the time.

i would hate to live a secret full of a lies, but at the same time, i've gone 21 years without anyone know and have no ambition on telling anyone anytime soon.

as long as it doesnt hurt the relationship, why the need to tell?

Good question.

I am now at the point where after 19 years with the same wonderful person, is it worth telling her?

I am very happy now. Would I be happier if she knew? Maybe relieved but I doubt I would be happier.

The biggest question is how will she respond if I tell her about it when I have been doing it since before we met? I haven't outright lied to her, but you get into the "lies of omission" realm which of course brings you to the world of "trust". Oh god, sometimes secrets are better kept secret.

If I was going to have a spouse, I would tell them before they actually were. This is something you should be honest about if it looks like it is getting serious. It won't work keeping it secret forever, and it would be really bad if they happened to find out by some other means.

Honesty is the best policy for me... I wouldn't want to keep any part of my life secret from my significant other.

I think if I was involved with anyone, I would feel better about mentioning it to them and make sure they were alright with it before we started getting serious.

Hopefully I would have met another like myself already....

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I think if I was involved with anyone, I would feel better about mentioning it to them and make sure they were alright with it before we started getting serious.

Hopefully I would have met another like myself already....
    I complety agree

Yeah there would be no need to tell my spouse because I will never have a spouse that is not aware of it. I will not marry any girl unless she is aware of it and accepts it, by letting me do what I need to do. If I get lucky she will participate willingly and enjoy it. Or if I am super super lucky she will be an abdl herself lol.

Except I am holding my expectations low right now, past few months I have started to brace myself mentally for a possible single life until death. Cause with those expectations plus other stanard expectations like attractive personality that is good for me and at least some what attractive physically, it all makes it a very slim chance of finding the perfect girl for me.