Thread: Teether vs Pacifier

Default Teether vs Pacifier

So I was surfing the net and come across an article about teethers vs pacifiers. I was interested and I found there is a difference, despite what I originally thought. More specifically, a Razberry Teether
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	razbabyrazberry-teetherred.jpg 
Views:	2066 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	17086

I remember used to buying these for one time uses, back when I was on the big purge.

So my obvious question is...pacifiers are for sucking whereas teethers are mainly for chewing, correct?

If that is the case then I might buy myself a teether cause sometimes I chew a lot and I'm afraid to use my adult pacifiers. I just wanted to make sure first.

Yep, you're correct. Though that one could be used for both.

I like it. I think I'm going to buy it after my dad leaves. I notice that I sometimes have the urge to chew a lot. So this could be of some great help.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    So I was surfing the net and come across an article about teethers vs pacifiers. I was interested and I found there is a difference, despite what I originally thought. More specifically, a Razberry Teether
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	razbabyrazberry-teetherred.jpg 
Views:	2066 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	17086

I remember used to buying these for one time uses, back when I was on the big purge.

So my obvious question is...pacifiers are for sucking whereas teethers are mainly for chewing, correct?

If that is the case then I might buy myself a teether cause sometimes I chew a lot and I'm afraid to use my adult pacifiers. I just wanted to make sure first.
    Could you report the dimensions, please ?

CrinklySiren

i have one of these, its pretty small, honestly way too small for the adult mouth, though they are fun to bite xD

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    Could you report the dimensions, please ?
    By dimensions you mean??? Of the teether? On Amazon it says they are 2.2" X 2" X 1.5"

I have the razberry, but I primarily use it as a paci due to its size

Well I do have teether but its also a pacifier and its HUGE it goes past my lips like a baby paci but the ends of it are teethers it's a soothie and the price did say was 30 but I found it cleaned and sterilize before I clamed it as my own pretty good find huh?