Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the site, not the game.

Default New to the site, not the game.

Hello!
    Nice meeting you, you beautiful person you.
    Im really glad to be on this site.
    For some reason it wouldn't let me use my actual birthday. (Jan. 2nd. 95)
    Kept saying it was wrong :p
    Anyway! Im unemployed at the moment. Many interviews no job. Maybe it's because i come off too shy. Dunno. :p
    Anyway, ive been a DL since i was 12. Love them to death.
    Though i went through a baby wanting a mommy phase. Figured that isn't at all what i wanted. So yeah :p

So, I've been to multiple AB/DL sites, a lot are not very well maintained or moderated.
    And some are just dying off
    Obviously Im here looking for intelligent(or not :p) individuals with the love of crinkles between them legs

Anyone else here an avid gamer?
    Black ops?
    World of Nerdcraft? :p
    XBOX ?!
    Minecwaft? c:
    I love games. Especially The legend of zelda series. Not too excited for the Link to the past 2(?) doesn't look good at all to me.

Leave me any questions, comments or hate mail below. I will read and cherish them all.

Jaysun

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysun View Post
    Hello!
    Nice meeting you, you beautiful person you.
    Well... thanks a lot *blushes* ;). Nice to meet you to and welcome to adisc of course!

So you're 18? I would send a support ticket asap. It's in your interests. You're 18 already, so no need to be afraid.

As long as you know what you want to have in the end... well a lot of people still want a mommy, I suppose. But anyway, if you're still in the dark with yourself, figuratively speaking, don't be afraid to ask about anything. ADISC is a support community after all.

You're into a lot of time consuming stuff..., I have to say. Which game do you like the most from those mentioned, and why?
    And maybe you would also like to tell us about any other freetime activities, which you like?

Anyway, have fun on adisc and good luck for finding a job as soon as possible, don't give up! :)

Well of course i have a lot of time consuming stuff! No job / out of school, lots of free play time!

At the moment I've been indulging myself in Call of Duty black ops2.
    Gotta love guns and angry 12 year olds. :p
    Replying Dead Space 2 because..well. I don't have 3 yet *tear*

Other activities include; walking everywhere, playing basketball, and energy drinks. Mmmmmmm. Fast Energy with a bad crash at the end. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysun View Post
    Well of course i have a lot of time consuming stuff! No job / out of school, lots of free play time!

At the moment I've been indulging myself in Call of Duty black ops2.
    Gotta love guns and angry 12 year olds. :p
    Replying Dead Space 2 because..well. I don't have 3 yet *tear*

Other activities include; walking everywhere, playing basketball, and energy drinks. Mmmmmmm. Fast Energy with a bad crash at the end. :P
    Fast energy with a bad crash at the end? That sounds horrible! I'm just kidding, I know this feeling... are you eating healthy, if I may ask?

Anyway... so you're making fun of the bad-raised 12 year olds on xbox live, I suppose? Honestly, they deserve it, as far as I've heard, it's kinda annoying there.

Do you like dead space in general? I'm more a fan of the first, since I like this "horror survival" a little bit more, though it's always been just a shooter with elements... but somehow it feels like with mass effect, more action, less other elements. In the end I'm always a fan from the first game, kind of.

Are you into basketball a lot? Played in highschool perhaps.... so in a team? Or are you still playing, perhaps?

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Yes, I love games but rarely get a chance to play. I have a PS3 but really love my old PS1 and PS2 games best: Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto III, Parasite Eve.

Stay dry and happy!

I eat pretty healthy yes.
    Mostly water or juice, the occasional energy drink :p
    Lots of veggies, mmmmmmm.

I never played the first dead space *hides from hate that i jumped to the second*
    But i just love having necromorphs jump from vents and scaring me (good thing i wear diapers ;P)

I played on a team in middle school.
    But in highschool i didn't make the cut :p
    But i still go down to the park with a court and play with people there (:

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Yes, I love games but rarely get a chance to play. I have a PS3 but really love my old PS1 and PS2 games best: Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto III, Parasite Eve.

Stay dry and happy!
    Thank you!
    My little sister had a ps2, though star wars battle front 2 was my favorite she had :p along with chrono trigger!

Hey I just started here too, and I play a LOT of games. I mostly stick with Nintendo systems, I own all of them back to the NES (skipping virtual boy of course) including Wii U (which needs some more love). I played more than my fair share of Minecraft back in the day too. If you're into first person shooters I would recommend that you check out Deus Ex Human Revolution. It's one of the best games I've played in a long time and won game of the year in several places. Best thing is you can usually find it in stores for like $20.
    Jaysun, Chrono Trigger is the best game ever made, I salute you sir.
    Anyway I would say message me if you want to chat, but I'm not an established contributer yet so I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazang View Post
    Hey I just started here too, and I play a LOT of games. I mostly stick with Nintendo systems, I own all of them back to the NES (skipping virtual boy of course) including Wii U (which needs some more love). I played more than my fair share of Minecraft back in the day too. If you're into first person shooters I would recommend that you check out Deus Ex Human Revolution. It's one of the best games I've played in a long time and won game of the year in several places. Best thing is you can usually find it in stores for like $20.
    Jaysun, Chrono Trigger is the best game ever made, I salute you sir.
    Anyway I would say message me if you want to chat, but I'm not an established contributer yet so I can't.
    Nintendo was my system brand growing up, though i wasn't a fan of wii so i moved onto xbox.

Im so jealous that you own them all.
    I've only had snes, n64, the cube and wii :p

I've heard Deus Ex was a fabulous game. So i may just pick it up!
    My dad got me into playing chrono trigger when i was young. Im so glad he did. I've played and beaten it countless times (:

Hey welcome to adisc! Im a huge fan of the Zelda series too, and while I would rather have a Majora's mask remake Im pretty psyched for the new Link To The Past. The original on the SNES was my first Video Game.