Thread: Cuddlz all over printed...

Default Cuddlz all over printed...

look a hell of a lot nicer in real life than they do on the site! Genuinely surprised! I thought I'd try a pack of 10 and see what I thought. Answer: yep! These might have to become my default!

Glad to hear it! Do you have any of your own pictures? What are they like compared to other brands?

they're a little thinner than some brands. They're similar to Fabines in appearance but less bulky and not so wide. Single tape. I've not worn yet, I'll give them a whirl tonight. They look pretty faithful to the 80's crinkly nappies thing if that's your cup of tea!

CrinklySiren

i would love to buy some >_< but they are just as expensive as fabines from where I am buying.... 8 pack of fabines for me was 58$ and a 10 pack of Cuddlz all over printed is about the same -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    i would love to buy some >_< but they are just as expensive as fabines from where I am buying.... 8 pack of fabines for me was 58$ and a 10 pack of Cuddlz all over printed is about the same -_-
    Are you buying them directly fom the cuddlz website? Im looking at it now, its 14 (13.99) for 10, roughly 21 dollars. Although i havent calculated other charges, such as shipping...

In my experience purchasing a Fabine diaper over the Cuddlz diaper is the best choice IF you plan on using the diapers. If you simply want to wear babyish printed diapers with no intent of using them they are wonderful. I have personally emailed the diaper manufacturer of Cuddlz in China when inquiring about starting my own diaper business. Those diapers only hold about 2000ML which is way less than that of the Fabine....5500-6000ML.

Zpeed

Most likely use different measures

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    In my experience purchasing a Fabine diaper over the Cuddlz diaper is the best choice IF you plan on using the diapers. If you simply want to wear babyish printed diapers with no intent of using them they are wonderful. I have personally emailed the diaper manufacturer of Cuddlz in China when inquiring about starting my own diaper business. Those diapers only hold about 2000ML which is way less than that of the Fabine....5500-6000ML.
    Thats a bit harsh dude, its like two litres by your estimation which is alot, depends on how much you wet but its at least two wettings, granted its not the type of nappy you can wear and use all day, but then again who leaves a baby in the same nappy for an entire day? So to me these are the most babyish because you need to change about as often as you would change a real babies nappy.

The only downside i have is that the tabs are not strong on the nappy, they will open up on ya. But if worn with a onzie this wont happen

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by firestopper View Post
    Are you buying them directly fom the cuddlz website? Im looking at it now, its 14 (13.99) for 10, roughly 21 dollars. Although i havent calculated other charges, such as shipping...
    its the tax & shipping that brings it up.