Thread: Hi, I've finally joined :-)

Default Hi, I've finally joined :-)

Hi, I'm Hydra.

I looked at this site a lot as a guest, and I decided that as a spent so much time on it, I may as well join. I have been into the idea of wearing nappies/ diapers for as long as I remember, but I only recently gathered up the courage to buy some and start wearing.

I also told a friend about my ab/dl interests recently, the first time I have ever told anyone, and they were really accepting of it and encouraged me to sign up to a forum and talk to like minded people.

I like reading, although I'm not doing a lot of that lately. At the moment I am more into crafts, especially while watching Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, or NCIS. What about everyone else?

welcome here nice to meet you

i m also new here

Hi
    welcome, nice to meet you.
    I love the Game of thrones, its the only thing on TV I get into. that and the Walking dead. any time after 11PM on a Sunday you wanna chat just hit me up, you see I watch it twice on Sundays.

Hi Hydra!

It sounds like you have a really good friend there, supportive friends are the best, especially around DL.

I'm curious what had you deciding to finally join ADISC? Did something change for you or was it just from the suggestion of your good friend?

I'm a super crafty person too! What kinds of crafty things do you do? I have a sculptural/arts background, but also really enjoy costuming. I recently got a sewing machine, am cleaning it and will be having a sewing party with a friend so she can give me lessons.

A big happy welcome to ADISC and I look forward to getting to know all about the things you like to make!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 1.37.23 AM.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	17094

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Quote Originally Posted by shunbaby1 View Post
    Hi
    welcome, nice to meet you.
    I love the Game of thrones, its the only thing on TV I get into. that and the Walking dead. any time after 11PM on a Sunday you wanna chat just hit me up, you see I watch it twice on Sundays.
    Sounds good to me. I see from your profile that you're not from the same place as me, so what season of GoT are they showing where you are?

Quote Originally Posted by babykittykat View Post
    Hi Hydra!

It sounds like you have a really good friend there, supportive friends are the best, especially around DL.

I'm curious what had you deciding to finally join ADISC? Did something change for you or was it just from the suggestion of your good friend?

I'm a super crafty person too! What kinds of crafty things do you do? I have a sculptural/arts background, but also really enjoy costuming. I recently got a sewing machine, am cleaning it and will be having a sewing party with a friend so she can give me lessons.

A big happy welcome to ADISC and I look forward to getting to know all about the things you like to make!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 1.37.23 AM.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	17094
    Nothing really changed for me as such. I have been aware of ADISC for a while now due to various internet searches, and I considered joining, but never did. It was the encouragement from my friend that made me decide to go ahead and join.

I used to do art in school and college and really enjoyed the subject but it always took more of a backseat due to other subjects I was studying at the time. I found I really enjoyed Fine Art, but I find that I can only do art if I want to, not because someone has set me a project to do. Sounds really rebellious but I just preferred to do my own thing. I have done any Art since college so I fear I have lost my ability to draw and paint.

I am really into knitting, I like making soft toys (from patterns of course!)I have only completed one so far but I'm working on a second. I have also got into cross stitching more recently, and completed my first cross stitching picture. Wish I had more time to devote to crafts though and improving my skills.

What kind of sculptures and costumes have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra90 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Sounds good to me. I see from your profile that you're not from the same place as me, so what season of GoT are they showing where you are?

we're getting close to the end of season three