1 1.67%
  • No diaper: PADS or PullUps

1 1.67%
  • Cloth & Plastic Pants, cloth AIO

5 8.33%
  • Other (explain)

0 0%

Thread: POLL Favorite diaper

Putting Bambino's and ABU in the same category is not going to work. Those have a separate "fanbase", as a manner of speaking...

The old plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4 literally makes me feel wonderful (so gets my vote), but the Tena Slip is pretty good too.

It's a competition between the lighter day diaper that I enjoy wearing and the bigger diapers like Bambino/Molicare S+/Abena M4.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    Putting Bambino's and ABU in the same category is not going to work. Those have a separate "fanbase", as a manner of speaking...
    It's not grouped by "performance" but by "style" - ie Printed diapers, diapers specifically catering to the AB market instead of diapers that are primarily made to be used for medical purposes mostly.

So I think it will work - as a grouping - as it's "Bambinos, ABU, other AB diapers".

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    It's not grouped by "performance" but by "style" - ie Printed diapers, diapers specifically catering to the AB market instead of diapers that are primarily made to be used for medical purposes mostly.

So I think it will work - as a grouping - as it's "Bambinos, ABU, other AB diapers".
    But ABU diapers are a very different 'style' than Bambinos. I think it's just a little jarring that every other 'medical' diaper has its own category, while all AB-ish diapers are lumped together. If it was trying to determine what kinds of styles everyone wears, the poll would be better if the title reflected this ('what style diapers do you prefer?') and either lumped together all diapers of a similar 'style' ('plain white diapers', 'low-rise diapers', 'diapers with landing zones'...) or just let each diaper be separate.

I personally enjoy the softness of Bambino's. I have tried ABU Cushies and Super Dry Kids. Neither of them compare to Bambino Classico's, Belissomo's or Teddy's

I was going to vote for Bambino, but it was grouped in with ABU. I'm not attacking ABU for their business or scandal or whatever, but Bambinos are more comfortable, more absorbent, I like the designs better and I think they're just an overall quality diaper.

So I voted for the Tena Maxi instead