Thread: Hello, everyone!

Default Hello, everyone!

I'm a 54 year old straight male DL, I've had a fascination with diapers since I was 4 or 5 years old. I thought something was horribly wrong with me. It wasn't until I got my first computer and a dialup modem and a Compuserv account that I discovered I wasn't the only one in the world with an urge to wear diapers and wet and poop them. And that was before Depends even made a diaper! (Tossed a lot of old T-shirts!)

Needless to say it has caused some interesting relationship issues. A long time ago I decided it would be dishonest and unfair not to let a lover know about my quirk before things got real serious, to give her a chance to back out if it freaked her out. None of them ever did, but not all of them were very excited about it, either. You can't make someone like something if they aren't inclined to like it. I'm in a relationship now that I am very happy in, my girlfriend knows but does not participate.

I look forward to joining in some of the conversations here and giving advice and tips based on my experience wherever it might help.

You will find many similar stories to yours here. It's truly amazing to realize that you are not alone in the universe in this kink and have a place to interact with like-minded folks. You will also find how diverse this site and it's forum topics can be.

Do you have any interests outside of DL stuff?

Hi Pntld, nice to meet you. Your profile says you are into aviation. Do you fly? I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, and not too far North from me is the Air Force Museum at WPAFB. Its a totally Roarsome (Henry Huggle Monster) museum if you like planes and vintage space ships.

Regarding diapers, how often do you wear, and want kind? I imagine, given your age range, you might have had more experience with cloth diapers and prefer those over disposables. I mostly wear the plastic backed disposable kind, but recently but recently bought an all-in-one cloth diaper from It breaths much better and is more comfortable when the weather gets hot.

Thanks for replying, you two.

I appreciate the nice welcome. I'm a private pilot with about 600 hrs of single engine land time, but I don't have the airplane anymore and don't get aloft very often nowadays. I'm a freelance hands-on type engineer. I have a little one-man shop where I can build almost anything by myself, my work is my main hobby. I get into IT work and machine programming and fixing things and ... fishing and fast cars and just about anything else I can find that's too time-consuming and overly expensive.

I haven't been to that Air Force Museum yet, but I'd like to visit someday.

With diapers, I can usually find time to indulge about 1-3 times a week, depending on my schedule, though if I had my druthers I hate to waste a good BM in the toilet. Usually I use store-bought Depends, because they are always in stock nearby, they aren't to expensive, and they do a pretty good job of containing a squishy mess, within limitations. Those limitations are generally addressed by wearing a tight pair of cutoff shorts over the diaper, that helps immensely in containment. I might drive by the medical supply store to see whether they've got some more absorbent brands in stock, it's been a few years since I went by there. I did grow up in cloth, and I like cloth, but the convenience of a high-tech diaper for the kind of damage I do to them outweighs the laundry issue 99.9 percent of the time. Whenever a pair of my standard tighty whiteys gets worn out, before it makes it into the trash, it gets pressed into service (pun intended, and it's OK if it's held against me) as a disposable feel-wet liner.

I did a little experimenting and bought a sewing machine and some birdseye diaper material and other paraphernalia and made a prototype diaper fashioned along the lines of a fitted disposable, with hourglass shape, stand-up gathers, and some imitation shamwow material between layers. It works, but I still have to figure out an attachment scheme that is convenient, washable, and allows it to be tightened around the thighs. It needs to be good enough to contain a full load and withstand sitting and squishing and squirming at least as well as a disposable before I figure it's done. When it is done, maybe I'll release the design for do-it-yourselfers. I haven't touched it in over a year though, life keeps getting in the way of my hobbies.

Thanks again for your replies!