Thread: Hi im babyangelbear...

Default Hi im babyangelbear...

Hi there as I said im babyangelbear. I a lil girl looking to make great friends. Im glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by babyangelbear View Post
    Hi there as I said im babyangelbear. I a lil girl looking to make great friends. Im glad to be here.
    Hey there babyangelbear, big super hugs and happy welcome to you! I'm a little girl too, or at least I like to call myself one when I need a big smile or I'm being adamant that I'm actually a little girl and not a cootie-filled grown-up.. which is pretty much all the time. So I'm sort of happy just to welcome you for that, but I also notice you have the name Angel in your username and I'm sure you might totally just mean the type of being angel, but my name is Angel so it sort of stands out like that for me. I love it actually! Do you like angel's? Why did you choose your username the way you did?

Also, if you don't mind.. you could tell us a little bit about how you first started and learned you really wanted to be little. Was this a thing that has always kinda been with you or was it sort of recent? Is your favorite anime bears? Is there any reason you've been joined for 5 years and are just now feeling confident enough to post an introduction? There isn't a problem with that at all, but I wouldn't want you to think we bite here. We totally don't, I pinky promise.

In fact we have a super fun time, and I hope you do too!