Thread: Saw this in California Walmart today

Default Saw this in California Walmart today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368479067.088476.jpg 
Views:	785 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	17071

I was in Walmart this morning and saw a new item. It was the Depend Refastenable Underwear in XL size, but they were labeled as Easy Fit Pants. I just assumed it was a name change. When I looked on the back of the packaging, it shows a wide range of products I had not seen before from Depend. I looked online and it appears that the packaging is for the Australian market. I assume that Depend is not going to introduce a wide variety of new products here in the US. Thoughts?

Given the state of Walmart diapers, since I've been taking notice at least, I wouldn't count on it being a desirable product let alone much of a usable one. I am curious though which Walmart this was (northern or southern California) as I live in an area where I can reach 1 of about 5 in any direction within a 20 minute ride, and 3 of the locations I usually go to only sell the "Real Fit" (pull-ups) and these are in a major metropolitan area. TBH I find better diapers at the thrift store at a better price for a bigger quantity. I suppose I could ask my friend in Launceston what the deal is, though I don't imagine they'd have them in her size

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    Given the state of Walmart diapers, since I've been taking notice at least, I wouldn't count on it being a desirable product let alone much of a usable one. I am curious though which Walmart this was (northern or southern California) as I live in an area where I can reach 1 of about 5 in any direction within a 20 minute ride, and 3 of the locations I usually go to only sell the "Real Fit" (pull-ups) and these are in a major metropolitan area. TBH I find better diapers at the thrift store at a better price for a bigger quantity. I suppose I could ask my friend in Launceston what the deal is, though I don't imagine they'd have them in her size
    I don't know, I've been wearing the Assurance (Walmart brand) diapers on and off (typical DL patterns I'd say) for nearly a year now, and I'm fairly pleased with them. They're pretty cheap too, $10 for 16 larges (not as cheap as thrift stores I know), and they do their job well enough, bed wetting has much to be desired unfortunately if you wet before bed and don't change (or wet right as I'm going to sleep)

also found these light green refastenables in a Fort Worth Wal-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin2341 View Post
    I don't know, I've been wearing the Assurance (Walmart brand) diapers on and off (typical DL patterns I'd say) for nearly a year now, and I'm fairly pleased with them. They're pretty cheap too, $10 for 16 larges (not as cheap as thrift stores I know), and they do their job well enough, bed wetting has much to be desired unfortunately if you wet before bed and don't change (or wet right as I'm going to sleep)
    I wear the same but two at a time they do ok.:-)