Thread: hello from missouri

Default hello from missouri

hello my name is damon willcutt iam 32 years old i have been an adult baby for about 18 years. when i am in adult baby molde iam a 1 year old baby boy

Quote Originally Posted by babydamon2013 View Post
    hello my name is damon willcutt iam 32 years old i have been an adult baby for about 18 years. when i am in adult baby molde iam a 1 year old baby boy
    Hey there Damon, and welcome to ADISC! You've been involved with the culture for a while them, since you were.. *hastily tries to do basic math in her head* 14? If so, well.. I'm sure a lot of people bond with that since I think plenty of people here started as teens as well. I'm sure you'll find lots of people in general who can bond with you on not only that, but other experiences you've had as an adult baby and even just other experiences in general, so don't feel like you can't share those things. We are totally here to listen.

So if you wouldn't mind starting right with the getting to know you and your own experiences, what sorts of things do you like doing on your spare time? I like to play lots of video games and collect dolls for instance.. when I'm not doing all those important and boring grown up stuff. Also, if you don't mind.. why did you first start exploring your adult baby side? What feelings lead you to really getting invested in something you've been in for 18 years now?

I hope you have a great time here, exploring all of what this site has to offer.