Thread: Hi ho there!

Default Hi ho there!

I am almost 33 years old and i have been using diapers since i was in high school due to an overactive bladder. I have to pee all the time and can only hold it for a short time. I also have bowel trouble but i try to manage by scheduling several bathroom trips throughout the day to keep from messing myself. I am just here looking for friends and to chat.

Well, hi Jim. I guess you would be one of our experts on diapers - Moo is asking for informed opinions - reviews - and I guess you would be in a position to help out!

Do you get yours paid for through healthcare or some kind of health insurance? If so do they limit you to certain brands or certain suppliers? (Here, a couple of times I went to an ostomy supply store to buy different ones to try and they pressured me to sign up to be my supplier and would fill out all my insurance forms for me.)

Do you get any "special and pleasant" feelings wearing them? I mean emotionally, beyond their utility?

By the way here's the reviews announcement