Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a confession?

Default I have a confession?

Well I know people ask theses questions a lot but I am honeslty im tiered of my mom and dad finding my stuff first they found diapers awhile back and kept asking me what's wrong why are you wereing diapers and I just would tell them I basically said I don't know over and over because ya it's a big deal for me I'm so scared to say anything. So it goes on from I keep hiding my diapers and she keeps finding them. So I move out and I had left so AB thing at the house and my dad found one of my diapers and my favorite onesie and they both had babyish things on them. So what I'm getting at is what do I do now. they don't know I'm an AB but the things I missed left a big clue and if they peace them together they will figure it out please can someone give me some pointers or ideas I can say besides never going to my parents house again. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area.

I'm pressed for time so I will keep this short. If they've been finding your stuff for a while, it seems likely that they realize something is up. Despite their questions, they're willing to leave it to you. Since you have already moved out, I'm not sure what you gain by clarifying this. Tell if you want to but be clear about what the risks and potential benefits are.

Sorry Trevor I'm not sure what you mean by what you are trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyjess View Post
    Sorry Trevor I'm not sure what you mean by what you are trying to say.
    Sorry not to be clear. My point was that you've already made it clear you don't want to talk to them about this. I expect they can tell that there's something going on but you don't want to discuss it. If you're going to change that situation, you should have a clear idea of what good it will do you now that you've moved out on your own.

TinyJess, I think what Trevor was saying was basically, "If you aren't living in the house with them anymore, there's no point to telling them. You can tell them if you wish, but first weigh the pros and cons of talking to them about it."

The decision will be up to you. Many people are confused by all of this. If you open up to them about this stuff, do you think they'd want to know? Do you want to know every detail about their private life? It's the same thing basically.

I think they might be worried / concerned by finding the diapers, thinking that something might be wrong: meaning you might need them (The way I read the post, you aren't IC). They are your parents. They are concerned (maybe) that you might have a medical problem, and needing to wear them. You're unwillingness to talk about this could be seen as normal. Even IC people can be embarrassed by the condition, and not want to talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sorry not to be clear. My point was that you've already made it clear you don't want to talk to them about this. I expect they can tell that there's something going on but you don't want to discuss it. If you're going to change that situation, you should have a clear idea of what good it will do you now that you've moved out on your own.
    Dang, sorry Trevor. You beat me by 2 minutes posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    TinyJess, I think what Trevor was saying was basically, "If you aren't living in the house with them anymore, there's no point to telling them. You can tell them if you wish, but first weigh the pros and cons of talking to them about it."

[snipped]

Dang, sorry Trevor. You beat me by 2 minutes posting.
    I think you summed up my position very well

I think the things I want to ask personally is why do you want to bring this up more? Do you not want them thinking your doing something worse then you are doing? Are you wanting them to understand something you feel isn't just your private life? Are they asking you about the onesie and you don't know how to bring it up again? Do you think they already know and you just want to confirm it.

An alternate suggestion I have for you, is you've moved out already.. ask them. Ask them if they want to know more. Ask them why they want to know more. Ask them what they think right now. It will help give you clarity and you all are adults.. you should be able to talk in a mature fashion like this. That way you don't tell them anything they aren't actually asking for, they might just want to make sure you are okay and not hurting yourself or something and have no interest in actually wanting to know why you are buying the diapers and you would just be telling them things they don't want to know. Which wouldn't really make much sense.

My main problem they found the stuff and threw them in the garbage I just haven't been over to the house since they threw it out so they have not asked me anything about it but I know they will when I go over next. I don't really get along with my dad my mom is more understanding but my dad found the stuff. But I don't live at home any more so ya you guys are right why does it matter to them about my personal life. But there still gonna ask about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyjess View Post
    My main problem they found the stuff and threw them in the garbage I just haven't been over to the house since they threw it out so they have not asked me anything about it but I know they will when I go over next. I don't really get along with my dad my mom is more understanding but my dad found the stuff. But I don't live at home any more so ya you guys are right why does it matter to them about my personal life. But there still gonna ask about it though.
    Oh, so you are worried they are going to ask about it then... hm.. what do you think would happen if you told them that you just wore them because of a kink and that you were otherwise perfectly find and normal? How do you think they would respond to that.. if they are the ones asking then it seems that this situation is more complicated then otherwise first seemed.