Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask a Bear

Default Ask a Bear

Well I figured seeing as I watch movies like it's my job, why not use that knowledge for something. I have seen almost every movie released at least within the last year so if you are thinking about renting or going to see a movie in theaters I could answer questions about it or tell you what I thought of it. If I haven't seen it I'll do my best to watch it as soon as I can and hit you up with whatever information you wanna know(as there are very few movies I don't have access to I'll let you know if I can't watch it). So ask away.

I posted this in another forum I frequent so I figured I would offer it here as well because I spend an equal amount of time on each.

What do/did you think about Clerks 1 and 2?

Also did you ever see the "Evening with Kevin Smith" Q&A movies?

Have you seen Bolt, and if so what was your favorite scene/ character?

Are you as impressed as I am at the photorealistic quality that CG animation has gotten to?

I am going to watch bolt as soon as I get a chance I have some finals to prepare for and community service to do but I have seen both clerks and I thought they were funny to a point but they were really the type of movie I'd want to watch more than one or two times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    but I have seen both clerks and I thought they were funny to a point but they were really the type of movie I'd want to watch more than one or two times.
    ::puts away his pitch fork:: Good answer.

Have you seen Cannibal Holocaust, Nukie or The Hand of Manos? What's your favourite moment in each? Do you think if H.P. Lovecraft was alive would he sue the Evil Dead guys for ripping off the Necronomicon? Speaking of that series, which was your favourite? I liked the 3rd, just because it was so ridiculous.

I have seen some of Cannibal Holocaust and now I am going to watch it all. But from what I saw it was pretty gruesome.

what are you're opinions on Wes Anderson's films? and most of Harold Ramis's films? Oh yeah, what about Ghostbusters?

If these question three are answered quite preferably
    I will ask thee for advice on another movie.

Quote Originally Posted by snapcrotch View Post
    Have you seen Bolt, and if so what was your favorite scene/ character?

Are you as impressed as I am at the photorealistic quality that CG animation has gotten to?
    Doesn't Bolt come out in March?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Doesn't Bolt come out in March?
    no, its already out. <_>