Thread: New gift...

Default New gift...

I am looking for a new gift idea for my baby Kerry, I've gotten her a paci, diaper, and a diaper cover. I'm torn between a bib that matches my diaper cover or a adult nipple for a bottle. Any thoughts on which I should get or if I should go another route with this. I want her to feel special and its been a while since I've been able to get my baby something nice.

Kerry's mum

Out of those two I'd pick the nipple, but another option would be a new plushie. If she has a fav animal or cartoon character you could get her a plushie of it. That's what I'd like anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Out of those two I'd pick the nipple, but another option would be a new plushie. If she has a fav animal or cartoon character you could get her a plushie of it. That's what I'd like anyway!
    I think George would be Jealous :P I can't replace him he's snugly enough for both me and her. He's the size of body pillow with a tail and a leg that I can wrap my legs around I've had him for many years and the half a dozen carebears that she loves The only other thing I can think of is both of us love Tinkerbell, always have if I could find a plushie of her maybe.

If you can find one how about a Tinkerbell bib. That would be cute. Also another Tinkerbell diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    If you can find one how about a Tinkerbell bib. That would be cute. Also another Tinkerbell diaper.
    When I get a new diaper it will be a carebear one to match the cover that I have

A one zee would be nice you could sew on any thing you want so its special .

Make a play blanket, if you have a sewing machine: one side is soft and the other side flannel. Hello Kitty is a good pattern to get at a craft/fabric store like JoAnn's or Hancock.