Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you know

skyfoxpup

Default how do you know

I don't under stand. How do you know iv tried on some of my sisters dresses. Is there some voice in the back of your mind saying I want to be a girl or something?

I believe that its different for all people who fall under this category of sissy, little girl, transgender etc. For some people it's the comfort of particular undergarments, for some it's that they want to look like the other gender. And for some they physically and emotionally feel as though they are born of the opposite gender. I have learned some from a friend of mine who is transgendered (F to M). He has not been able to start any of the process of the transition yet, but it has been a source of pain and depression for him for a long time.

Also, just because you have tried on some clothes, it doesn't make you a sissy, or a little girl. From what i understand more people than I know of have tried on clothes designed for the opposite gender. I have worn panties off and on for a long time, yet I do not wish nor believe I am a girl. For me it's about the comfort of the material rather than wishing to be of the opposite gender. Like I mentioned above, we are all a little different, and those of us who wear clothes for girls have our varying reasons.

For me I don't think I am a girl or anything, but I am a very expressive person. I talk with my hands and feet, I play piano with my body and to be confined to a pair of pants and a shirt is unbearable. Girls are so lucky in their ability to express themselves so I guess it's jealousy. There is just something settling about having the ability to be free and do what I want. Other people maybe different, but the sense that everything feels right is, as per my assumption, felt by all.

Quote Originally Posted by cronis View Post
    I don't under stand. How do you know iv tried on some of my sisters dresses. Is there some voice in the back of your mind saying I want to be a girl or something?
    clothes don't make the person.....

hello cronis;
    i am lodge wrecker.....

there are many males (as we see) who like the outward appearance of being feminine. and depending on which generation you were born into, that can take on very different meanings to each. it depends on what you grew-up with for the most part. just like if as a baby you wore disposables, it seems that you will likely be most fond of that sort as an adult ABDL.... (but not always).

on the other hand, there are a very few folks who while being born male, find themselves most naturally comfortable with a more feminine social expression and pattern of thinking regardless of the gender of clothes that they wear. they may try a gay-male lifestyle at first, but often times find it un-fulfilling because they simply are not males on the inside even if they still are on the outside. or they may have set their sights from an early age on living life as a woman full-time.

any way you look at it, it's not so much "how you know", as it is a question of do you feel strong enough in those feelings of yours..... and do you have the conviction and drive to act on how you feel in the long run. because i guarantee you that it is a very long hard run indeed!

Or, for some of us, we don't know why at first either, as you indicate, it is just a voice in our heads saying try girls clothes on. And we like it. Many years after I started, I think I figured it out. In my family my sister was my mother's life long dream, that is to have a daughter. And she would hand stitch dresses for her. One time, when they didn't have a costume for me for Halloween, it was decided I'd go as a girl and just wear one of my sisters old dresses. And I got all these comments about how cute I looked. And that apparently went into my subconscious to come out later as a way to apparently get positive attention. So now I don't wear them in front of anybody per se, but just wearing them and seeing myself in the mirror just makes me feel good.

Patty

I'm assuming you're asking about being transgendered, as opposed to bring a sissy or an LG. In my case, despite being an LG - that is, I take on a girl's identity when I regress - I know I'm not transgendered, at least in the traditional sense. I don't want to give up my male identity as an adult. How do I know? Simply, I'm happy being a man, and don't have any feeling that I should be female. If you're happy with being a guy, but still drawn to girl's clothes, there are other possible reasons. Perhaps you just like to cross dress, for personal expression or for sexual reasons. Maybe you're an LG, and girl's clothes help you get in touch with your little side. There are lots of possibilities.

I would suggest thinking about why you're drawn to dresses (I'm assuming you are, and trying on dresses wasn't a one-off thing). What sort of feelings do girl's clothes generate? What do you feel when you wear them? This may help you pin down your thoughts. It may even be a reason you never thought of before! Quite exciting, actually.

Overall, just remember: you're you, and you're OK the way you are. Don't be afraid of what you discover. We welcome all kinds of people around here.

CrinklySiren

For me its more about how I feel, there are days where I feel like I am a girl and days when I feel like I'm a boy. Ive been like this as long as I can remember and when im in girl mode, i like to express my femininity in both my big and little self. Obviously this might be different for everyone as we all have our definition for what is feminine and what is masculine. :P

For me it's always been about what kind of life makes me the most happy. Being a girl always felt happier - not better, not more comfortable, not less complicated, none of that - than anything else. The closer I come to it, the less I feel like I have to cope with helping others understand me, if that makes any sense.

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    I'm assuming you're asking about being transgendered, as opposed to bring a sissy or an LG. In my case, despite being an LG - that is, I take on a girl's identity when I regress - I know I'm not transgendered, at least in the traditional sense. I don't want to give up my male identity as an adult. How do I know? Simply, I'm happy being a man, and don't have any feeling that I should be female. If you're happy with being a guy, but still drawn to girl's clothes, there are other possible reasons. Perhaps you just like to cross dress, for personal expression or for sexual reasons. Maybe you're an LG, and girl's clothes help you get in touch with your little side. There are lots of possibilities.

I would suggest thinking about why you're drawn to dresses (I'm assuming you are, and trying on dresses wasn't a one-off thing). What sort of feelings do girl's clothes generate? What do you feel when you wear them? This may help you pin down your thoughts. It may even be a reason you never thought of before! Quite exciting, actually.

Overall, just remember: you're you, and you're OK the way you are. Don't be afraid of what you discover. We welcome all kinds of people around here.
    Well how things some how always pretending I'm a girl when ever I act regrested so I'm going to assume its the LG thing

For me it started out trying on my sister clothes, and then is escalated from there. Girls seem to have a wider variety of stuff that guys don't have and I like to do some of those things such as wearing pants and skirts and the application of make up vs. no make up. I just like to have some of the same freedoms/opportunity that girls do on a normal basis that guys don't have.