Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: type of companion ship you like

Default type of companion ship you like

Just wondering what compney everybody like people or animals...I like animals less complaints

They're all different. Family, close friends, friendly acquaintances, strangers, pets, my own company. I like all of them in moderation.

All? Honestly, I wouldn't want to miss one. Even if especially my family is sometimes annoying as hell probably, especially on the holidays, if we're all together.
    This goes wrong, always. Be it a simple dispute or anyone, they like to pick out for a big conversation to have of this person. I hate it really if my grandma is trying to bring up the "Am I soon going to be a great-grandmother?" topic.... grr

I guess a big reason, that I'm keeping a little bit of distance is also, that I'm kind of introvert. I like to talk... surely, but I'm not that much into smalltalks... I don't like them. If I can bring up a special topic, it's mostly okay...

So in the end, I like to have a lot of time for myself simply. Which is not wrong, I suppose. I'm still keeping contact with everyone somehow. I'm going out with my friends. But i'm not the 3days+/week party person. 1 day is enough, if there is something special... 2 days.

But... well I like to have some hours just for myself, except that my cat is still with me and I love his company a lot. Furthermore it's mutual, figuratively speaking, since he knows if I'm not in the mood for anything, or knows how to approach me in this case, and I see or feel if he wants his free space.

Ultimately, I prefer not the company from anything over the other, both are important I think. So I don't mind, which it will be and I will strive for the other kind of company over time.
    Except... talking with fleas would be kinda hard I imagine ^_-, so in this case, this would be a fast strive for company. Just kidding.

I'm an educator and a musician, so I have to enjoy people, which I do. I suspect that we drift into jobs which coincide with our personality and attributes. I certainly value my friendships with people first and animals, especially dogs, second. I love my family, my wife and kids. Nothing could replace the joy I derive from them. I love my dog and we all live in harmony.

i don't want to live with any creature who walks around on it's hands, and or can't be taught to use a porcelain throne proficiently, and by it's self..... nor do i want to live with another human who harbors such affection for such creatures unless said human is willing to keep their creatures out of the house. i may make an exception for a very small exceedingly clean lap-dog at some point as needed (but not needed by me). fish are not a problem if their owner is immaculate in their up-keep. birds, rodents and reptiles need not apply....

i do not need to be around people all the time, nor even half the time, but i do prefer folks with bi-gender experience. i don't have the need for a lot of friends, but the few friends that i do chose know the meaning of allegiance, honesty and honor. or they are not long my friends.... i will help anyone who will help themselves (and others). and i can ignore those who won't. i very strongly believe in a person having principles. and that if ones principles were a flag, and one ran them up a flag pole.... said flag should not simply flap to leeward in the wind regardless of how hard it blows....

lastly, i have always lived by the ideal that there are two things worth dying for; that guy who stands beside you (who ever they are), and that flag....

A good mixture is good. I'm a dog walker so I'm surrounded by dogs. My dog sleeps on my bed at night as well however dogs can't give everything. They can't give you a kiss or a hug as well as a human. So I prefer a good balance of animal and human companionship.

People, because animals are more of a responsibility and my heart for them dried up years ago.

Why what happened?

Animals offer different companionship traits than People, yet even at the core a human is just an animal. I choose Animals. =P
    Animals tend to be a bit more genuine with thier motives, however some people also can be genuine.
    I think I would miss the art of conversation if I didn't have people to talk with.

Animals first, they are honest and they care for me, they rarely lie.
    Furries second, they tend to be more loving than normal humans.
    Humans third. It takes me a long time to trust them.