Thread: I need help on deciding...

Mew

Default I need help on deciding...

So I have about 3 MAM pacifiers (the 6+ month ones) and I really love them, but like most people have established, they're too small for my mouth. My mouth is quite small naturally, but... Whenever I try to sleep with one, it falls out and I find it on the floor. My teeth also shift, though it doesn't necessarily hurt. >.<

I looked on the pacifiersrus website and have been considering getting one sent to be modded, but I'm a little worried that the NUK 5 will be too big... @[email protected] Is the Nuk 4 the size 18-36 ones? :x

Would anyone happen to know how big of a difference each size is and have any advice? I just don't want to spend my little-to-no money on something I won't use. :<

The nuk 4 is not the 18-36 months one, that's the nuk 3. I believe the 4 is slightly wider than the 5, but shorter.

Personally, I dislike the nuk 5. To me it was a waste of money, because the regular ol' mam is so much more comfy for me.

Mew

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    The nuk 4 is not the 18-36 months one, that's the nuk 3. I believe the 4 is slightly wider than the 5, but shorter.

Personally, I dislike the nuk 5. To me it was a waste of money, because the regular ol' mam is so much more comfy for me.
    Thank you! I feel like the Nuk 5 will be almost too big for me, but when I try to sleep with my 6+ MAM ones they fall out and if they don't, my teeth shift and tingle. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    So I have about 3 MAM pacifiers (the 6+ month ones) and I really love them, but like most people have established, they're too small for my mouth. My mouth is quite small naturally, but... Whenever I try to sleep with one, it falls out and I find it on the floor. My teeth also shift, though it doesn't necessarily hurt. >.<

I looked on the pacifiersrus website and have been considering getting one sent to be modded, but I'm a little worried that the NUK 5 will be too big... @[email protected] Is the Nuk 4 the size 18-36 ones? :x

Would anyone happen to know how big of a difference each size is and have any advice? I just don't want to spend my little-to-no money on something I won't use. :<
    I got a Nuk 5 and I love it. Nearly every night I curl up with my binky and George and we sleep well. From what I've experienced the nuk 3 and smaller put too much pressure on my teeth at least. Getting the nuk 5 has been wonderful not only does it extend far enough back that there is no pressure on the teeth you have open your mouth open wide for it dis lodge. This is ju9st my opinion.

I could not find a nuk3 paci in any store, anywhere. Could they only be available online?

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I could not find a nuk3 paci in any store, anywhere. Could they only be available online?
    Not sure where you live, but in the US the Nuk 3 is pretty widely available
    It'll say 18-36 months on the package.

Mew

Thank you guys for answering! I'll end up investing in one eventually before I get any of mine modded. c: