Thread: help with a recommendation

Default help with a recommendation

So I'm about out of my last case of Abenas and I kinda wanna branch out and try a different diaper than what I'm used to. Right now I've only been rotating between abena x plus, molicare super plus, and tranquility atn. I'm ready to try something different but absorbency is extremely important as many times it will be extended wear.

Any suggestions would be awesome! I personally don't care one way or another about discreet or cute by the way so plastic back or cloth, thick or thin

you could try some dry 24/7 cause they are pretty thick and absorbent.

You can get Tena Slip Maxi's from XP Medical. I'm using them until Dry24/7's become available again from XP Medical.

Is xp medical expensive on shipping? I've been enjoying Amazon primes free shipping so I haven't ordered much elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by clubssc View Post
    So I'm about out of my last case of Abenas and I kinda wanna branch out and try a different diaper than what I'm used to. Right now I've only been rotating between abena x plus, molicare super plus, and tranquility atn. I'm ready to try something different but absorbency is extremely important as many times it will be extended wear.

Any suggestions would be awesome! I personally don't care one way or another about discreet or cute by the way so plastic back or cloth, thick or thin
    dry 24/7 hands down its right up there with abena for absorbency

Dry 24/7 are sold out and unavailable for at least another month or so.

Are the bambinos any good? I know A lot of dl's like them because they are cute but is that the only thing they got going for them?

Quote Originally Posted by clubssc View Post
    Are the bambinos any good? I know A lot of dl's like them because they are cute but is that the only thing they got going for them?
    They're a cute version of what was already one of the highest quality diapers on the market, so yes they're good. You should always try a sample pack to see if they appeal particularly to you but they're a serious diaper.