Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers aviable in Canada

Post Diapers aviable in Canada

Well, I am from Canada and I am planning to buy diapers(I wear Size 36 in Pants.) and I want to know wich diapers I can buy in my country and wich Size of diapers that will fit me (I also weight 210 Lbs).

It depends upon what method of purchasing them that you will be using. Will you be purchasing online? Will you buy them in store?

As for your size, I would guess that you fit into most medium size diapers. I wear size 38 pants and wear medium diapers in all of the brands that I have tried/wear.

Quote Originally Posted by oriskani View Post
    Well, I am from Canada and I am planning to buy diapers(I wear Size 36 in Pants.) and I want to know wich diapers I can buy in my country and wich Size of diapers that will fit me (I also weight 210 Lbs).
    Go to B4NS sit they can help you. I use them alot.

bn3baby

Age Comfort is my usual supplier in Canada, since they carry Abena. Ships Canada Post from Concord, ON and is cheaper than B4NS. Free shipping over a certain amount too.

Age Comfort is my go to site. Not the most discreet with abena products(They just tape over all the text with brown banding tape), but for US style prices, I can't complain. Free shipping over $50, so cases always ship free.

B4NS is the Canadian supplier for Bambino, albeit they suck. No two ways about it, they're a terribly maintained site, run by a guy who cares, but can't afford to do much better sadly.

AB Canada has AB Universe products at exorbitant rates, *sometimes*, they've been out of most stock for over a couple months now, leading me to believe ABU cut supply, or they failed at managing a business.

Babykins has *the* cloth hookup. They're the producers of super soft, comfy cloth diapers and great plastic pants. They also have some great onesies(Not super soft, but out of all of mine, their Poly/Cotton blend has lasted me the longest).

Well, if i want to buy my diapers in a Pharmacy, wich brand I could take (Like Tena or that kind of thing)

The best I've found in pharmacies has been the Tena brand. It's a shame that they only carry the cloth backed Tena's in Canada, the plastic backed Tenas are held in pretty high regard from what I've seen. I would also recommend checking around in thrift shops, and places of that nature. There have been a few times where I got diapers at awesome prices in thrift shops. About a month ago I got 40 diapers for $9, and a time before that I got 12 for $5. There are lots of deals out there if you look.

As for online, I use agecomfort.com , they have the best prices I've seen when it comes to ordering higher quality brands in Canada.

-Ron

I love my country...except when I go diaper shopping. We have very few options compared to the US or Europe. For adult diapers, your in-store options are Depend, Tena, or store brands (which tend to work about as well as paper towels). Wal-Mart carries Equate briefs, which aren't terrible, but mean you have to brave the crowds of Wal-Mart. Options are pretty thin, overall.

I have had luck in two places, though. One is to find a Shoppers Home Healthcare (a medical supply store attached to some Shoppers Drug Marts). Selection varies, but I've found both Kendall and Tranquility briefs there at times. The other choice would be independent drug stores. I've gotten Attends and old-school plastic Tenas at hole-in-the-wall places.

Take a look off the beaten path and you may have more luck. But options are pretty dry overall. Still, the search can be fun! Good luck!

Well, i was thinking about getting Tena Super Briefs or Tena Ultra Briefs, those diapers are good?

Quote Originally Posted by oriskani View Post
    Well, i was thinking about getting Tena Super Briefs or Tena Ultra Briefs, those diapers are good?
    The Tena Supers are ok. They aren't anything near the European versions. They have been regressing in quality over the past few years. They are better than Depend but not much. You should consider something else if you want higher capacity and quality overall.

In my opinion, the tape system is terrible. The tapes come off oftenly and they get loose too oftenly causing readjustment and the fabric just falls apart after a couple adjustments.

Once again consider something else.