Thread: Hello from Scotland

Default Hello from Scotland

Hi all,

From Scotland, currently living in Edinburgh area!

Looking to meet a girl after 10 years+ of this fetish.

The search goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Drfty1234 View Post
    Hi all,

From Scotland, currently living in Edinburgh area!

Looking to meet a girl after 10 years+ of this fetish.

The search goes on
    Hiya, welcome to ADISC! It's always nice to get more folk from the central Scotland area The BEST area. Unfortunately we're not a meet-up site, so this post isn't really that appropriate.

Why don't you take a bit of time to look around the forum and get a bit of a feel for it, then tell us a bit more about yourself?

We're a proper community here - we talk about a lot more things than diapers on this forum, so why don't you tell us some of your hobbies or interests?

Hi there, Welcome to ADISC!

Just wanted to say we're not a dating or meet-up site, so don't go asking where people live or trying to meet them right off, you wont get a good response. That aside, we have many Scottish people and those from other places all over the world you can hopefully make friends with.

Would you like to share some things about yourself to help us get to know you better? It can be anything you like: music taste, favourite car, favourite sport or team, interesting hobby, best item of deep fried food.... Anything!

Ok sorry! Don't worry I'm not a creepy man just looking for a meet up on here - I will contribute to topics in an insightful way

Talula - I'm intrigued by your story of how you met your fiancÚ on here (I have been having a read through your blogs). Happy that has happened someone in Scotland!

I do have one question though about an edinburgh meet that happened (i saw the group on here). Was it arranged via another site? Is it still active?

Quote Originally Posted by Drfty1234 View Post
    Ok sorry! Don't worry I'm not a creepy man just looking for a meet up on here - I will contribute to topics in an insightful way

Talula - I'm intrigued by your story of how you met your fiancÚ on here (I have been having a read through your blogs). Happy that has happened someone in Scotland!

I do have one question though about an edinburgh meet that happened (i saw the group on here). Was it arranged via another site? Is it still active?
    Honestly, and I really hope I don't sound rude, it's none of your business right now. When, and if, you become an established member and we know a bit more about you then you'll be invited to be part of groups like that. I do hope you aren't put off by me saying that, but meet-ups really are not the aim of the site, and anyone who comes here immediately looking for meetups results in a bit of awkwardness. Please do share more about yourself with us, and do enjoy the site. Welcome.

As Talula mentioned, we aren't a "meetup" site, so I'll close this thread.

Please feel free to read our sticky on introductory posts.