Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: making your self wet the bed?

skyfoxpup

Default making your self wet the bed?

I though about it for some time now. But I would not know how to start. Some help please? : )

The general consensus is that you need to go to bed diapered and full of fluids every night and learn to wet freely in the position you sleep in. Eventually you will learn it's ok to wet your diaper and won't think about it anymore. You could try hypnosis but the files I have seen are based on the same idea. Other methods like getting very drunk or using medications are not safe.

I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it, but there was a thread about how to do it for one night a few months ago, though I can't seem to find it now. It basically involves drinking alcohol on a night when you are really tired and worn out.

I don't recommend wanting to do it cause I still do occasionally and it really sucks and when I'm not padded and it usually happens and I hate getting out of bed changing my sheets and taking shower in the middle of the night.

Trying to wet the bed isn't a good idea. It would likely involve drinking too much liquid (which would make you sick), or retraining your bladder (and if that works, you may end up bed wetting when you don't want to). I would not recommend either way.

If you want the same experience, I've discovered something that simulates it well. I diaper up when I'm getting changed for bed, then I wet myself before going to bed. Give the diaper a minute to absorb everything, then go to sleep warm and happy! Then when I wake up, it feels exactly like I've wet the bed. But no wet sheets or sick tummy!

I suggest giving this a try. It simulates bed wetting without any of the problems of actual wetting. And you get to go to bed AND wake up feeling little! Give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    If you want the same experience, I've discovered something that simulates it well. I diaper up when I'm getting changed for bed, then I wet myself before going to bed. Give the diaper a minute to absorb everything, then go to sleep warm and happy! Then when I wake up, it feels exactly like I've wet the bed. But no wet sheets or sick tummy!
    I've done this a couple of times in the past and I agree it can give the same kind of experience

I am a bed wetter be one for years now and i would not wish it on anyone i spend hundreds of dollars for adult diapers like Abena x plus and dry 24/7 and trust me im so glad that i had gotten use to diapers over the years and now i also love them sexually as well but don't force yourself to become a bed wetter the positives are you get to wear a diaper at night and the negatives are finding a woman that will accept that part of you

This type of conversation has been recycled multiple times. The ultimate dream for many of us ABDLs, including yours truly, is to have an "on-off bedwetting switch." Unfortunately, with all the "options" out there, there is no medically safe way to make oneself temporarily incontinent at night, and none are full-proof "on-off" switches, anyway, either.

Since it is unethical to mention any of the unsafe options, and against forum rules, I cannot post any of the options.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

Bad idea, blahblahblah, don't do it, blahblahblah, we have this thread everyday and it's the same stupid junk over and over again, blahblahblah.

skyfoxpup

Ok never mind then