Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got them!!!

Wink I got them!!!

I ordered two sample packs of Bambino Bellisimo, and they are adorable! I just got them today! I am super excited to try them out!

Do you guys like them?

I think the most important thing is that you like them since you're the one paying for them. They're pretty darn good diapers, though

I wish the tape panels were softer. The shell material they're using is pretty harsh on your wrists if you tend to sleep with your hands on your thighs.

And the padding in the front top seems to be a bit thiner than it should be.

Other than that, very nice diaper

I have worn them before and they are good diapers, but I prefer other brands though. Congrats with you purchase!

How do they fit Babyjasmine?

I've not used them, but nice work Let us know how you get on with them.

I live in Italy and unfortunately I can't find that kind of diapers here Maybe I should travel

They are one of my favorite diapers! Really absorbant and bulky and soft.

One of my favorite diapers. I wear the Bambino Bellisimo for my bedwetting problem. No leaks for me! Great over night diapers!

I tried them when I was visiting the states and I loved them