Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: favourite summer time activity to do in a diaper?

Default favourite summer time activity to do in a diaper?

what is your favourite activity to do in a diaper in the summer time?

Sleep with pretty much every single fan in the house pointed at me since we have no A/C. Central California can easily be 98 or hotter. It has got up to 105 and such as well.

I wear them 24/7 and use them 24/7.

On the rare occasion that I have the house to myself, I like going out onto the sun room on our back porch and chill on the huge couch out there.

Nothin beats chilling in a diaper and tshirt semi-outside, watching baseball/football/basketball with my crazy dog without having to worry about being seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Sleep with pretty much every single fan in the house pointed at me since we have no A/C. Central California can easily be 98 or hotter. It has got up to 105 and such as well.
    over here, it can get as hot as 25C , then it's a case of shopping (for the aircon that they have) or, if diapered, playing in/with water; although, since i burn quite easily, i tend to stay in the shade.

What I would like to do....wishes
    Lay out and get some sun in just my diaper.
    Go swimming in my diaper
    Be able to lay out at the beach in my diaper.
    Take my shirt off when wearing shorts and not worrying about if my diaper sticks
    out, no diff then if it was my underwear.
    Be able to change at the gym in a locker room from pants to shorts to work out without worrying what one will say or think.

I guess just more freedom acceptance........one can dream and hope!!

I love offroading / atving in them. No need to stop and if you leak you can just go through a big puddle and soak yourself!

I don't really have a particular favorite but I've been trying to come up with some different outdoor activities for the warm weather.

CrinklySiren

going to the beach !

or going for a walk in the park or just playing at a playground

sounds like some fun this. i like to go fishing, cut the grass, go swimming, in a diaper. put a pair shorts on and go outside and have a good time soaking my diaper.