Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuffed Animals.

Default Stuffed Animals.

so anyway i've gotten my girlfriend many stuffed animals over our relationship (2 years today! woo :3) and shes wanted to get me an animal to cuddle with at night.

i've always wanted a ferret, but my mum wont allow it. So she got me this for our anniversary. His name is Roberto.

i love it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 9-05-13 at 8.48 PM #2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	16980  

Awwww he is adorable. '
    Congrats on your handsome little stuffie

Quote Originally Posted by FireFanatic View Post
    Awwww he is adorable. '
    Congrats on your handsome little stuffie
    Looks like kitty has taken a liking to it as well!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 9-05-13 at 10.36 PM #2.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	16981

nice and it is very cute!
    congrats on the anniversary!

Really your mum won't allow it? I've been sleeping with a shark since I was a kid, but then I guess my mum can't complain as she still sleeps with her "rabbit".

Cool ferret though.

The ferret looks cute, I bet it's nice to sleep with?

I have teddy myself that my parents have no problem with me sleeping with (for some weird reason I never found out :P ), I've been sleeping with him nightly/bi-nightly as of recently and I've been loving every minute of it. Here's hoping you are as well

Yeah, he's way cute. I sleep with my big teddy bear and my plushie dog. On top of the covers are Cow and Moose. I have to be careful with Moose because he has anger issues.

aww thats nice that kitty loves him too. I sleep with my plush puppy (and sometimes the real one too lol) I call Cava. My pup would love him but I told him Cava is off limits he is mine not his toy lol

I have a old raindeer an dog I sleep with. I don't know what I would do with out them