Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited about any Movies?

Default Excited about any Movies?

A few days ago, I saw the FB page of movie that is due to release on Aug. 9th; which in turn, got me excited... A little too excited because of the audience that its focused to. Plus, I had forgotten about that particular movie.

So, to my question; Are there any movies that you are excited to see?

Me, Fast & Furious 6 and currently; the movie above(which I know I didn't much describe).

I can't even remember the last time I was excited for a movie. I feel like more and more films are just a CGI fap fest with no substance these days. The only decent comedies of the last few years were the hangover movies. And horror, the horror genre has been watered down so much it's drowned.

But I guess you could take into account that I'm cynical and hard to please.

I'm pretty interested in the new Monsters Inc. Prequel coming out soon and the new Fast and the Furious movie.

Aside from that, not that much movie wise is exciting me, games on the other hand xD

Lately I'm so much more excited by new TV shows or new seasons of my favorite TV shows. It seems like TV is where it's at these days. Movies seem to be lacking quality compared to the options we have on television.

I loved the book Ender's Game, but when I saw the trailer I was not particularly interested. It looks kinda showy and blowy uppy and Ender's like twice the age he's supposed to be for some reason in this film. Compared to the excitement I've seen for it everywhere else, I think I am fully alone in this opinion. But, whatever, I'll happily be watching high quality tv shows for a fraction of the cost of a movie ticket.

There are a couple of movies I want to see, both movies currently in theatres and some coming up.

Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness, Man of Steel and Pacific Rim. I'm pretty sure there are others, but can't think of them off the top of my head.

PAIN AND GAIN. oh my, i want to see this really bad.
    it is already out in america, and its on the internet but its filmed in the cinemas so I am topping up if i should wait till august and see it on the big screen rather then a crappy version..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkullBunny89 View Post
    I can't even remember the last time I was excited for a movie. I feel like more and more films are just a CGI fap fest with no substance these days. The only decent comedies of the last few years were the hangover movies. And horror, the horror genre has been watered down so much it's drowned.

But I guess you could take into account that I'm cynical and hard to please.
    good call. Same as me. Pain and gain is the first time i've been excited for movie in a long time.

The new Riddick movie is supposed to be out in September (though I don't think I'll be able to smuggle my Ulaks into the theater....lol)I also heard rumors of a Ratchet and Clank animated movie set to be released in 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    The new Riddick movie is supposed to be out in September (though I don't think I'll be able to smuggle my Ulaks into the theater....lol)I also heard rumors of a Ratchet and Clank animated movie set to be released in 2015...
    Wait, there's a new Riddick movie coming out?! How did I not know this?!