Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from Oregon

Default hello from Oregon

Hi
    I am shunbaby1 an AB boy from Oregon looking to make new friends and meet new people.

Hey there, shunbaby it's nice to meet you. Do you have some favorite tv shows, movies, books, music? What do you like doing for fun? What's your favorite diaper?

Hello, good to meet you!

I'm sure you will make some friends on here. Everyone is so friendly :-)

Same as what frogsy said really, what are you're general interests that aren't ab/dl related?

Have fun looking around

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Allow someone form the 'Couve to offer a big welcome to the group. There is a lot of poeple to meet here, and I am sure there is some of the groups that you would find intersting like the northwest coalition.

thank you every one.
    what a warm welcome. the more i check in on this site the more i like it. I will try and adjust my profile so that some of your questions are answered and I will look into to the Northwest coalition too. other than my profile where would be the appropriate place to talk about my interests? here....or? well you can always PM me if you want to chat
    thanx again all I'm glad I joined.

Quote Originally Posted by shunbaby1 View Post
    thank you every one.
    what a warm welcome. the more i check in on this site the more i like it. I will try and adjust my profile so that some of your questions are answered and I will look into to the Northwest coalition too. other than my profile where would be the appropriate place to talk about my interests? here....or? well you can always PM me if you want to chat
    thanx again all I'm glad I joined.

Hey, Welcome from a fellow Oregonian.

To find more places with your interests I would look search through the groups (hundreds of them, sometimes not all that active)

Groups - ADISC.org

I would also like to say welcome from the beautiful Oregon Coast. Well at least thats where I will be starting in July. It's great to have you here. Do you have an interested you are pursuing such as education? Would love to get to know you a little better

nice to meet you too. yes i have many interests but TV is not one all though i do like the Walking dead and Game of thrones. love movies but only the good ones ya know? I mostly listen to music while I build things and create new hobbies. everything but country and bubblegum. and my favorite diapers are disposables, Security++ are my favorite i guess. but I know I would love any of the bambino's product or ABU if I can ever get any.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I am really into building motorized bicycles with two stroke small motors on them. I live in Eastern OR. but in a couple of weeks I think I'm moving to the Eugene area to help out my grammy. I am Really Really looking forward to cruising my bike to the coast for some long overdue camping.

Eugene sounds alright. I will only be there to shop at Costco and Winco once in awhile though. Looks like we are moving next month instead. Soo excited to get down to the coast

Building motorcycles huh? That sounds interesting. Never been mechanically inclined myself. Prefer writing and listening to music. Must admit though I am a country girl :P

Thats very sweet of you, your grandma has a very nice grandson. I lovvvvve Game of Thrones. I was sooo upset last season when I thought they killed Tyrion. Sounds like you definitely like to keep busy.