Thread: Hello Everyone Iím Strontium

Smile Hello Everyone Iím Strontium

Hello Everyone

Iím Strontium and I thought it was about time I introduced myself as Iíve been lurking here for a while.

What brings me here is the realisation that Iíve been skirting around the edges of the DL fetish for most of my life. (I know the guide says Ďshare with us what your interest in diapers isí but Iím a great believer in privacy so the preceding sentence is as much as I will say at this time)

Iím an avid gamer/computer addict thatís turned gamekeeper by running several game servers over the years. (Iíve lost count how many players Iíve ended up banning )
    I read a lot of science fiction/fantasy including Discworld, LOTR, WOT, Philip.k.Dick, Azimov to name a few.

So why am I here at adisc ? Partly its so I can learn more about AB/DL and maybe get to understand what motivates me to be like this. Another reason for me is after watching the forum for a while, I realise there's a lot more understanding and compassion here than Iíve seen on other sites and maybe in a small part Iíd like to contribute.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I understand you wanting to protect your privacy by not revealing much about your AB/DL interests, but at some point you will probably realize that life is too short not to accept yourself, embrace the things that make you happy, and to try new things you might have an interest in. There was a time in my life when I was terribly afraid of others finding out about this side of me and I just wanted to be "normal". Now, I'm very glad to be a DL, enjoying the comfort, security, and fun of wearing diapers, and I almost feel sorry for all the people who don't know those feelings!

I like that your screen name is a highly reactive earth metal.

Stay dry and happy!

Hello and welcome!

I feel the same way about my like for diapers to be a very secret thing, but I have found keeping yourself anonymous to people you might know, and being open really on here teaches yourself a lot and to be happy with who you are.

I like my games too but I'm no way an addict hehe.

Enjoy yourself here

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I like the idea of 'glad to be a DL, enjoying the comfort, security, and fun of wearing diapers' My stumbling block is 'why' do I like it as well as all the usual problems with 'being weird'. I'll open up more once I've got used to sharing stuff openly

I love your dragon avatar Xanthia, is there a larger version of it and could you share the link ?

I think a lot of stumble on the 'why' before we comes to term with it. I know I sometimes think to myself.. why am I doing this? Why do I feel so much comfort from it and I think everyone will have a different story to tell to answer it.

My dragon picture was just off the web, think I just googled dragons. I don't have a direct link to give you though

Look forward to hearing more about you.