Thread: So... I'm back

Default So... I'm back

Hey everybody, Its Dwhite, you probably don't remember me as I wasn't a huge poster before what I assume was a stressful time here. but now that I just turned 18 I'm back. So just to say a little about my self, I'm a high school senior and I'm heading off to college in Michigan this fall. I'm a huge swimmer and during the winter finished All-State, I also like to play tennis and sports in general, I'm a very active person. I love listening to Electronic and Dance music and basically live on Pandora. And my last passion is cars, I absolutely love cars, my live would revolve around cars if I could make it do so.

So its good to see you all again, I meet all the new people, and reconnect with the older members.

Hi 18er glad to see you back we missed you.

Welcome back!

If cars are your passion, then there are many ways you can pursue a career that has you involved with cars all the time. You can be anything from a corner shop mechanic to an aerodynamicist. My advice: stay in school, study hard, and get your hands dirty.

Stay dry and happy!

I'm always glad when I see one of our under 18 members return. I'm a motor head too, and once had a couple cars built for the 1/4 mile track. I had a dream the other night where I was driving a '32 roadster, and now I have the bug again. My wife just sighs. I told her if my novel sells big time, we're buying a new house with multiple garages so I can get a hot rod, just so we can drive around playing Beachboy music from it.

Good to see you back! It's good to see some of the members we lost in the purge returning. Since you're into cars I encourage you to join my group.

Welcome back Dwhite! I'm glad to see another 18 yr old return. I hope can get active and enjoy your stay here. I'm glad to see your about to graduate high school
    and go onto college. Wish you all the luck.

I recognized your avatar before. I'm glad a past minor has returned!