Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the worst thing i ever did as a TB

Default the worst thing i ever did as a TB

the guilt just hit me out of the blow. I haven't thought about this in years. I just to get off my chest. The story go like this. I was in middle school. I wanted to wear diapers so bad. I was willing to do anything to get my hands on one. In middle school I head 1 or 2 classes with the life skills class. If you don't no what life skill class is. Think of it like splashed but for kids who need moor than help to figure out what's
    2+2= is. Well life skill classes have their own restrooms. Well in the restroom thar is one of those padded bed you see in in the nurse's office. I naver think any thing about it. Will one day I need toilet paper and there was a box under the bed. I looked in it thinking I'll find toilet. I did but I also found 2 adult pull up diapers. I took one without thinking how wrong it was to do so. I know it was wrong but I didn't care. I know what you thinking OK hi took a diaper from a special needs kid that not that bad but I did it for 2 months before getting caught. I didn't looked my mother in the eyes for a week. The school thot it was bast not to tall the kid parents that it was me stealing diapers from there kid. Back then I was relieved that I didn't have to face them but to day I wash I can tall them how Sorry I am. I wasint a bad kid.I just wanted to wear diaper.

I can't say that I understand exactly how you feel, but I've had this guilty feeling about other things before. I don't think apologizing now would do much good, if your username is any indication of when you were in middle school. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and I don't mean to offend anyone. I would suggest you pray about it. Ask the Lord for forgiveness. As a follower of Christ, I've had a lot of trouble dealing with my DL side, but I know that every time I fail, the Lord is waiting with open arms to forgive me. Take a look at Matt. 11:28-30.

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone, but rather to help them. I saw where no one had replied in a day's time, so I figured my two cents couldn't hurt

I hope this helps some.

uhm. im guilty of that too, they had their own bathroom, tbh that was in like 6th grade the first time ive used a actual adult diaper, was a depends, i just went in the bathroom, put like 2 of the depends in my backpack then walked out.

You was a kid at the time and kids do stupid things. From stealing to getting hurt and you learn from your embarrassing mistake. You learn not to do it again. It could of been worse. Like the whole school finding out and teased you about it. So you are so lucky for that. There been kids who stolen items in the store and got caught and parent had to pay a fine or A judge would probably scare the beejee out of the kid. It part of childhood. It part of the school & parent to teach their child right from wrong.

Not to hurt your Feelings. PullupAndy. I don't think everyone like people preaching to them. Just due to different people have different beliefs in religion or no religion.

I do appreciate your two cents and I read Matt. 11:28-30. and it did mack me fill badder

CrinklySiren

i wouldnt look too much into it, its in the past and you can't change the past so just move forward besides, like Lestat said, you were just a kid, we all do dumb things that we learn from later on :P

I used to steal nappies from supermarket baby change toilets up till I was 15 and got caught, I was dragged up to managers office and asked why I was taking them and if they were for my use, I lied and said I had a younger brother and had no money to buy a bag of nappies for him, they called my mum who freaked out and didn't talk to me for a week eventually she got round it and I was banned from the supermarket and let off with caution for a month, after that I felt massively guilty and wouldn't dare go back to the supermarket in case they recognised me and took me to police.

I know there people out there that steal diapers from walmart but what macking me fill guilty is that I steal it from a kid who needed thim. it Just pots a bad taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    the guilt just hit me out of the blow. I haven't thought about this in years. I just to get off my chest. The story go like this. I was in middle school. I wanted to wear diapers so bad. I was willing to do anything to get my hands on one. In middle school I head 1 or 2 classes with the life skills class. If you don't no what life skill class is. Think of it like splashed but for kids who need moor than help to figure out what's
    2+2= is. Well life skill classes have their own restrooms. Well in the restroom thar is one of those padded bed you see in in the nurse's office. I naver think any thing about it. Will one day I need toilet paper and there was a box under the bed. I looked in it thinking I'll find toilet. I did but I also found 2 adult pull up diapers. I took one without thinking how wrong it was to do so. I know it was wrong but I didn't care. I know what you thinking OK hi took a diaper from a special needs kid that not that bad but I did it for 2 months before getting caught. I didn't looked my mother in the eyes for a week. The school thot it was bast not to tall the kid parents that it was me stealing diapers from there kid. Back then I was relieved that I didn't have to face them but to day I wash I can tall them how Sorry I am. I wasint a bad kid.I just wanted to wear diaper.
    Hey, whether right or wrong, it all sounds like water under the bridge now. Try not to let it get to you. It happened, you've felt the shame, don't hang on to it. life is too fragile and too short to carry these burdens.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    I do appreciate your two cents and I read Matt. 11:28-30. and it did mack me fill badder
    I'm glad it helped! (I trust you mean "better" and not "badder"...)