Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ABMud

Default The ABMud

Awww yiss :B

There've been some threads on this in the past, and it seems like the mud is getting more popular lately...So! Who plays? What's your char's name and basic stats? What's your favourite thing about it, and what totally pisses you off?

I play:

LAURIE
    Agelevel: Child
    Diaper level: Advanced
    Hair and eye color: Black hair with green eyes

CHARLIE
    Diaper level: Early
    Hair and eye color: Brown hair and green eyes

CATHY
    Agelevel: Adult (played as a CT char)
    Diaper level: Adult
    Hair and eye color: Brown hair and brown eyes...

If anyone wants advice on getting started there, I'm happy to help!

BranKamin

wait, this mud is actually happening? ...omg....why did nobody inform me? D:

Quote Originally Posted by BranKamin View Post
    wait, this mud is actually happening? ...omg....why did nobody inform me? D:
    It's existed for years :O

What exactly is AB Mud? I'm looking it up as I type, but I've never heard of it prior to this.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    What exactly is AB Mud? I'm looking it up as I type, but I've never heard of it prior to this.
    I'm in the same boat as Ronbeast. I've never heard of it either. Since no one has given as explanation of what it is, I guess we each have to go look it up for find out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I'm in the same boat as Ronbeast. I've never heard of it either. Since no one has given as explanation of what it is, I guess we each have to go look it up for find out what it is.
    A MUD is a "Multi User Dungeon" which were very popular once. I'm guessing that AB MUD is a MUD for Adult Baby adventures....

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    A MUD is a "Multi User Dungeon" which were very popular once. I'm guessing that AB MUD is a MUD for Adult Baby adventures....
    ah, ok, interesting. What is the address of this place?

I used to play there years ago. My characters were Rory and Kyle. But the characters are probably deleted now as it's been so long. The people I used to hang out with mostly stopped playing, so I stopped going.

I started playing it a little less then a month ago. It's fun but I've been considering trying to make a different game. Specifically one that allows sexual play.

Thanks to this thread I found the mud and made a character a few days ago. I've only logged in twice but I think I might have run into Charlepup as Cathy. Seems interesting.

Kenny
    Diaper level: Advanced
    Hair and eye color: Light Brown curly hair, Brown eyes