Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often do you 'think' about diapers?

Default How often do you 'think' about diapers?

When I wake up in the morning, I think about my diaper stash. Sometimes when I watch TV with my partner (she doesnt know) I just think about diapers. When I am at work, and especially in bed at night I think about diapers regardless whether I am wearing them or not.

Proberly every day of my life since the age of 8 I have not gone a day without thinking about diapers in one way or another. It never bothers me when thinking about my DL side, but I would say it takes up about 50-60% of my thoughts.

How about you ?

all the time..

It used to be every day but not so much anymore.

It depends on what part of the cycle I am on. If I am bingeing off and on during the day. If I am purging not that much in the middle, but negative thoughts at the start (not as bad since I have gained self acceptance), and obsessed (even in my dreams) as I transition to binge cycle.

lol all the time, what kind i wish i was wearing, what kinds i wish i had, what i want to order, what im gonna wear when i get home, the next time im gonna get a chance to wear, what diaper matches with what outfit xD its like clothes to me

What print dependeco AIO am I going to wear overnight and when I get up in the morning getting out two disposables for the day.