Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: at the doctors

  1. #1

    Default at the doctors

    Today i went to the doctor it has been 3 years since i had been to the doctors went today and was talking with my doctor my doctor is a woman and she started asking me personal questions like do you do drugs are you sexually active things like that then i asked her if she could do some tests on me about my bed wetting a told her i have been having bed wetting issues since i was a kid and she said by protection do you mean wearing diapers at night wow my face was really red

  2. #2

    Default

    Sounds really embarrassing! I'm sure the doctor has heard worse though.

    Are you going to be getting treatment for your night-time wetting or are you happy?

  3. #3

    Default

    I've experienced worse. As you may know, when I was in college I had a psychotic break, and when my mom searched my room for drugs, she found old, wet diapers and gay porn. She sent me to a residential mental facility where I had to talk that all out with a psychiatrist. It was very uncomfortable to say the least. I had a dream about it last night, but in the dream, they were admitting me as a resident. I asked the lady psychiatrist when I would be getting out and she laughed, saying I wasn't getting out. I suspect I had the dream because the real experience was something my mind has not been able to get over, thus, I've never really gotten out.

    In the dream I told her I would need diapers if I was to be able to go to sleep, and she told me they would be on my bed. Weird, wasn't it!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've experienced worse. As you may know, when I was in college I had a psychotic break, and when my mom searched my room for drugs, she found old, wet diapers and gay porn. She sent me to a residential mental facility where I had to talk that all out with a psychiatrist. It was very uncomfortable to say the least. I had a dream about it last night, but in the dream, they were admitting me as a resident. I asked the lady psychiatrist when I would be getting out and she laughed, saying I wasn't getting out. I suspect I had the dream because the real
    That sucks. Have you read One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (forget about the movie, it's not a patch on the book)? You might find the message therein quite valuable... see also: Madness and Civilization: A History of Insanity in the Age of Reason by Michel Foucault

  5. #5

    Default

    Well i look at diapers as the treatment i just want to see why the bed wetting is happening

  6. #6

    Default

    I think nurses and doctors are required to ask questions about drug use, sexual activity and other embarrassing questions to rule out diseases you may have or encase of interactions with prescription drugs or medical procedures.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jsaur View Post
    That sucks. Have you read One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (forget about the movie, it's not a patch on the book)? You might find the message therein quite valuable... see also: Madness and Civilization: A History of Insanity in the Age of Reason by Michel Foucault
    I have seen "One Flew...." and more so, "Girl Interrupted". The funny story concerning "Girl" is that my wife wanted to see the movie when it came out, thinking it was a romantic/comedy. We even took our kids. Was she ever wrong, as it was based on a very real account of a girl who was Borderline Personality Disordered. As we were watching the movie, this cold sweat came over me and I started to cry. It was my life story from when I was in college. All the self abuse and destruction was suddenly reminiscent, especially since it took place in the late 60's, with all that music playing. I bought the book and read the real account as written by Suzanna Kaysen. She stayed at a very expensive residential mental facility for over a year. Both the movie and story are very moving, and should be seen by many of us.

  9. #9

    Default

    I have just read your post, petty you didn't write what happened next. My first question to you, why did your parents allow you to continue wetting your bed and as I think you'e older than a youngsters age, I think it's a shame you've had to do something about this problem yourself only to be totally embarrased by your Doctor who ought to have been more understanding of your bravery to bring your clealy long standing issue to her attention.

    I think it is always inportant to understanding why you have this problem, especially in some case this can be resolved.

    Anyway where are you at now in sorting this out?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by duckeggs001 View Post
    I have just read your post, petty you didn't write what happened next. My first question to you, why did your parents allow you to continue wetting your bed and as I think you'e older than a youngsters age, I think it's a shame you've had to do something about this problem yourself only to be totally embarrased by your Doctor who ought to have been more understanding of your bravery to bring your clealy long standing issue to her attention.

    I think it is always inportant to understanding why you have this problem, especially in some case this can be resolved.

    Anyway where are you at now in sorting this out?
    well when i was younger my doctor had recommenced protection aka goodnites back when i was a kid and then i went on meds which did not help then just put me in a deep sleep so where im at now with it is im gonna go back to my doctor and she said there are different tests she can do on it

Similar Threads

  1. Off to the doctors
    By beeeblebum in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-Jun-2012, 12:18
  2. Bed Wetting | Doctors
    By NarutoChillstep in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-Feb-2012, 04:09
  3. Doctors Without Borders
    By bgi39jsjw0ggg in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2010, 20:17
  4. Going to Doctors Diapered
    By David315 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 26-Aug-2009, 20:16
  5. Doctors?
    By starshine in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-Sep-2008, 13:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.