Thread: Question about Pull-Ups Training Pants

Default Question about Pull-Ups Training Pants

So I have an upcoming opportunity to purchase diapers. Not sure if I'm gonna take it, but anyway. I was wondering, how big is the smallest pack of Pull-Ups? Is it small enough to fit in a regular plastic shopping bag? I ask because I'll be Mother's Day shopping and putting everything in the trunk while my mom sits and waits in the car. (I know, it doesn't sound like
    the safest way, but this is the only way I can secretly get diapers. )

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    So I have an upcoming opportunity to purchase diapers. Not sure if I'm gonna take it, but anyway. I was wondering, how big is the smallest pack of Pull-Ups?
    Its always great to have a opportunity to get new diapers but before you decide to get Huggies Pull-Ups, are they really the best diaper you can get at the moment? You would probably want to look into a bigger brand but anyways besides that to answer your question the smallest pack contains a total of 26 Pull-Ups. All you really have to choose after that is if you want Night Time, Learning Design or Cool Alert.

Is it small enough to fit in a regular plastic shopping bag?

Yes the Pack is small enough to fit in a regular plastic shopping bag but if you're gonna try and hide it i would try to double bag it or get some paper bags instead because even if they do fit through a plastic bag its still obvious whats in it.

Anyways Good Luck To You My Friend
    If you require any help in terms of infantile diapers or other brands feel free to ask me or one of the many members of the ADISC community,

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Its always great to have a opportunity to get new diapers but before you decide to get Huggies Pull-Ups, are they really the best diaper you can get at the moment? You would probably want to look into a bigger brand but anyways besides that to answer your question the smallest pack contains a total of 26 Pull-Ups. All you really have to choose after that is if you want Night Time, Learning Design or Cool Alert.

Yes the Pack is small enough to fit in a regular plastic shopping bag but if you're gonna try and hide it i would try to double bag it or get some paper bags instead because even if they do fit through a plastic bag its still obvious whats in it.

Anyways Good Luck To You My Friend
    If you require any help in terms of infantile diapers or other brands feel free to ask me or one of the many members of the ADISC community,[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Oh, I know they're not going to fit and just plan on opening up the sides and stuffing it in my underwear. The reason I want training pants is because they've fascinated me since I was like four years old.

Oh, I know they're not going to fit and just plan on opening up the sides and stuffing it in my underwear. The reason I want training pants is because they've fascinated me since I was like four years old.
    Well that means you are taking a risk but be warned if you try to actually use them, don't flood or they will leak especially since you're gonna cut the sides and stuff them in your underwear.

You might try Goodnites. They're a nice compromise between training pants and regular diapers. Cute prints, they can hold a wetting, and they'll fit someone older.

They're my favorites.

Do you have any of those clothlike reusable bags that you can get from stores? They tend to be larger than plastic bags and have the added bonus of being able to hide the contents much better. Plus they are good for the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy26 View Post
    Do you have any of those clothlike reusable bags that you can get from stores? They tend to be larger than plastic bags and have the added bonus of being able to hide the contents much better. Plus they are good for the environment.
    No we don't have any of those in our house, though they would be convenient in this situation!