Thread: New

Default New

Hi
    i am bobby I'm new to the community i have just began to please my baby side instead of hiding it so i joined adisc to help learn more about the community

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert0215 View Post
    Hi
    i am bobby I'm new to the community i have just began to please my baby side instead of hiding it so i joined adisc to help learn more about the community
    Hi Bobert and welcome. You've found a very good site in which to explore your baby side. There is so much discussed regarding diapers and regression, that you should be able to expand your horizons and at the same time, enable greater self acceptance.

We usually tell a little more about ourselves on the Intro thread, such as hobbies and other forms of entertainment. I'm a professional musician (keyboards) and an educator. I enjoy writing and have four short stories on this site, and one published to Nook Book. In addition, I'm finishing a novel. For recreation I enjoy riding my Trek bike on our extended bike trail which runs through the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains in central Virginia. What do you enjoy doing?