Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: email from bambino

Default email from bambino

i asked bambino to make a sissy diaper and here is what they emailed me back. Thank you for your e-mail. We are not planning on manufacturing gender specific diapers at this time. However, we will take your suggestion under consideration

Maybe if they get enough interest, or they see how awful the ABU sissy diaper is, they'll start to change their mind.

Let's be honest here. It's a niche within a niche. They won't sell well enough on their own to be made. I'd like it if they did so I could get some for the lady, but it's probably never going to happen. Just be glad they cater to ABDLs at all.

[QUOTE=MaxiPad89;1051440]Let's be honest here. It's a niche within a niche. They won't sell well enough on their own to be made. I'd like it if they did so I could get some for the lady, but it's probably never going to happen. Just be glad they cater to ABDLs at all.[/QEW

Anything is possible in the AB/DL world if abu can do it so can bambino

Possibly, Bambino is waiting for some results of it or something. I have to agree that the sissy prints looked worse than the art version of it. It almost didn't look very girlish at all. It makes me wonder who had came up with the design. I could of thought of something better than that and I'm not a sissy.

If I were to gain a large amount of money somehow, I'd make my own diaper factory. Anyone else?

Oh I'd totally be down to help with that if I could design some pull-up styles.

CrinklySiren

I would love to have my own ABDL diaper company :P i know it would sell quite well if the right designs and price ranges are drawn up. I mean I feel like right now bambino is iPhone and Ab Universe is Samsung, Bambinos are fantastic but they dont have all over print and use 2 tapes per side, while AB Universe is nice and colorful but they dont have wastebands or high quality as the bambinos.

WE MUST COMBINE THE TWO! An all over printed diaper that is thick and has one tape per side, with actual stretchy sides! and an awesome design.

Anyway, aside from my sillyness. Im sure if bambino made a girly diaper it would be the most amazing thing ever ^_^ I would definitely buy it! If the sissy diaper poll won on bambino's site, there must be enough sissys that are willing to buy them!

It sounds like a automatic response. I got something similar when I emailed them suggesting they do other prints and they said they were planning on it in the future and the rest was the same. This was before they started with Bellisimo and other brands and they only had Bambino then and Bianco.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It sounds like a automatic response. I got something similar when I emailed them suggesting they do other prints and they said they were planning on it in the future and the rest was the same. This was before they started with Bellisimo and other brands and they only had Bambino then and Bianco.
    yep, an automatic email that addressed the problem specifically. they must be getting really good at those.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    I would love to have my own ABDL diaper company :P i know it would sell quite well if the right designs and price ranges are drawn up. I mean I feel like right now bambino is iPhone and Ab Universe is Samsung, Bambinos are fantastic but they dont have all over print and use 2 tapes per side, while AB Universe is nice and colorful but they dont have wastebands or high quality as the bambinos.

WE MUST COMBINE THE TWO! An all over printed diaper that is thick and has one tape per side, with actual stretchy sides! and an awesome design.

Anyway, aside from my sillyness. Im sure if bambino made a girly diaper it would be the most amazing thing ever ^_^ I would definitely buy it! If the sissy diaper poll won on bambino's site, there must be enough sissys that are willing to buy them!
    Hey! Android is better than ABU. That's a bad comparison. IPhone to me is Depend