Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keychains and wallets

Default Keychains and wallets

I have found that having a keychain with a small stuffed tiger on it has been well accepted. It hangs on my side all day, and the only response I have gotten out of it has either been positive, or none at all. I think people find something like a key chain to be one of those places that you store random things that you pick up, that don't necessarily mean anything. What they don't know, is that it is connected to my undying love of having stuffed animals.

I now am getting a new wallet Amazon.com: Stephen Joseph Tiger Wallet: Toys & Games with a tiger on it. I suspect i'll get the same response, either a positive teasing and jealousy, or just no response.

Are there any other objects that you can think of that are common, that can probably be more childish without completely exposing your little side? Aside from t-shirts, which are pretty bold to make childish looking.

As a mommy I like to have my baby keep a little reminder that he's my baby with him, and we've found that a keychain is really effective for that. He can have a Stitch keychain on his lanyard, and he's the only one who looks at it and thinks "AB". Or, well, whatever it is exactly that he thinks when he looks at it. But he says it works, anyway.
    Another thing that could maybe be more childish would be a fun water bottle or travel mug. Maybe some pins if you carry a bag. Also, phone cases. Of course, much of what I'm imagining is aimed for a female audience, but may be worth it.

speaking of key chains, my house key has mickey mouse standing there smiling. It always makes me smile when I pull out my keys. few people even notice or comment.

Cell Phone cases are one too. I have been looking for a Stitch or cute kid like cell phone cover but unfortunately most of them are for Iphones

Quote Originally Posted by FireFanatic View Post
    Cell Phone cases are one too. I have been looking for a Stitch or cute kid like cell phone cover but unfortunately most of them are for Iphones
    This is a real frustrating problem, try to find a case for a Galaxy S2 HD LTE for example its not the S3 which is more common so not same case needed, I don't want to buy Iphone, I'm against the Apple philosophy, makes it much harder to find cases that works for our non Apple phones.

I will always take my blanket that my wife made me for taking on my business trips. Mine is a really childish pattern and I carry it in with me to the hotels and put it on my bed. Many people have seen it and I don't think anyone has ever though twice about it.

Soo true Cody. I have a Galaxy S Blaze and everything is freaking Iphone or Galaxy S III it is very frustrating. I want something cute and childish for my phone not spend $500 for a new phone just to get a cute case.

Quote Originally Posted by macabre View Post
    As a mommy I like to have my baby keep a little reminder that he's my baby with him, and we've found that a keychain is really effective for that. He can have a Stitch keychain on his lanyard, and he's the only one who looks at it and thinks "AB". Or, well, whatever it is exactly that he thinks when he looks at it. But he says it works, anyway.
    Another thing that could maybe be more childish would be a fun water bottle or travel mug. Maybe some pins if you carry a bag. Also, phone cases. Of course, much of what I'm imagining is aimed for a female audience, but may be worth it.
    Unfortunately, my phone isn't smart enough that they make fun cases for it. I'll have to look for fun water bottles though, that is a good idea. You have a lucky baby.

I use my old pacis as key rings, most people dont care, some think it's cute.

I have a small Lego Harry Potter on my keychain, my friend gave it to me for Secret Santa 2 years ago. I don't consider it childish but just a bit of decoration.