Thread: Vintage Pampers baby dry Euro

Default Vintage Pampers baby dry Euro

Hi everybody! Just want to ask a question to the baby diaper fans out there; have you ever tried the euro pampers 6 from 1998? There are some for sale on eBay right now ($25/diaper!!), and I would love to try to wear one if it would fit. I can fit rather easily in current size six pampers but I'm afraid it's only because they are SO stretchy. The pic makes them look HUGE, and I know they're bigger than current pampers but I would be heart broken to convince my wife to let me buy one, pay the crazy amount and not have it fit.

Link? IIRC, the Euro Pampers switched over to cloth-like before they did here in the US. If these are the cloth-like ones, I'd say they likely won't fit and won't be nearly as stretchy as the current baby diapers are. Either way, $25/diaper is WAY too much to pay for a diaper, IMHO.

They are plastic backed, and it is definitely price gouging but I'm willing to pay it for the authentic pampers experience. It seems strange to most, but I want to re-create a specific scenario. I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this particular diaper.

Damn, sounds expensive!
    I have a few left, plastic cover but with cloth stripe tape band for the velcro fastening.
    Not stretchy at all, not like todays versions, but they are larger than todays diapers.

I enjoy collecting buying and selling / trading vintage baby diapers and training pants.

I have had an experience with these diaper. I actually found 1/2 a bag in an abandoned house years ago. They fit me just fine and were comparable to good nites in size (much bigger than current size 6's)

I was amazed at how much they hold.

Enjoy your vintage diapers!

$25 is alot for a diaper but considering how rare these are people can ask whatever people are willing to pay!