Thread: How it feels wearing diapers to work

Default How it feels wearing diapers to work

I have been wearing diapers to work for quite awhile. I have posted before about various techniquies that I have used in wearing them. Over time I have gotten to enjoy reducing the protection layers. I use to wear a kitchen garbage bag with holes cut out for the legs. While wearing that I was totally assured of not leaking and then having wet pants. However this also seemed to slow up my being able to just pee anywhere anytime - ie sitting down at my desk or in the car. The big step for me was in not worrying about leaking to wear black pants and to just check my butt everynow and then for major leaking, then to change or take off the layer that was totally soaked and causing the problem.

What I am enjoying now is that wonderful feeling of setting in a wet diaper. The feeling of the wetness all over my butt makes it feel as if i have totally peed my pants and am sitting in a wet chair. I keep checking and so far pants are dry. It is a real mind trip. I also find that just sitting in the wet bulky diaper causes my bladder to just want to totally relax. I feel the pee leaking out of me and even feel the back of the diaper slowly swelling up. Such a wonderful feeling.

Yes the risk in wearing diapers to work is there but that also is part of the enjoyment. Even if one is caught or ask about it one can just say there having some bladder control problems and leave it at that. The trick is not to over explain. Keep it simple.

I will say that not worrring about leaking and just enjoying is the hardest thing I think for a person to do. However the rewards and pleasure make it very very worth while.

What do others think of this?

I've worn to work a number of times myself but never ever in a makeshift

I don't think I'd ever risk it or even see the point because even when I didn't have regular "protection" and was pretty good at making them (if I do say so myself ) I still always thought about leaks.

Feel free to keep it up but surely when you're 68 you have access to all the good stuff.

Why deprive yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by jennycooper1948 View Post
    Yes the risk in wearing diapers to work is there but that also is part of the enjoyment. Even if one is caught or ask about it one can just say there having some bladder control problems and leave it at that. The trick is not to over explain. Keep it simple.
    And I don't think someone catching you wearing a trashbag could be explained away with a simple, "I'm having bladder control issues." Ha ha

Update

Though re-reading your post I now don't know whether you meant you were wearing a makeshift or an actual diaper. Hm, maybe I shouldn't try and make sense of things so late at night...

I wish I could have access to the good stuff. My wife does not know about my love of diapers as yet. She pays all the bills so can not use the credit card to charge some of the good diapers - so for me its store brands and make do. The trashbag I was using over layers of various depends, tena, or other diapers as a cover then the plastic pants over all that.

In not wearing the trash bag protection, yes one does stand a greater chance of leaking and even today I found that I have leaked a bit on a number of occasions. However the black pants do cover that leaking from showing quite well. The feeling of being so expossed and knowing that if I have a totally flooding event that the chances are I am going to have a soaked butt and pants I personally find thrilling. I do find that the dampness seems to be actually greater on my butt without the extra layer. I also did not wear any panties today - just the diapers - so the russle is enjoyable and they are loser than when I wear panties to snug the diapers up close.

I wear to work all the time and it's become part of my normal routine. I often don't need to change at work because my diaper lasts me throughout my work. But I always keep an extra one in my purse just in case.