Thread: Hello...again

Red face Hello...again

It has been more than a year since I have last posted on this forum and much has changed since. I thought it would be nice of me to redo my introduction after such a long time gone.

I am graduating from college and going to university in September. I still love video games and reading. I really have a knack in history an philosophy. I'm a pretty average guy.

I decided to come back because I have certain questions and uncertainties and I need some answers...or at least guidance. Anyways, I'm kind of in need for some help.

So, here I am.
    Last edited by CrinkleGamer; 06-May-2013 at 11:09.

Glad to have you back onto the site, mate. I'm sure we can provide some help for you, so no need to worry about that

Also, glad to hear about you graduating. What program do you hope to go into in university? I'm currently in a Bachelor of Design program, and am going to be majoring in Illustration.

Any current games that you find enjoyable? Fire Emblem: Awakening has caught my eye so I might save up for that.

Once again, glad to see you return to the site.

Thanks, it's nice to hear that I'm still welcome here. I'll soon start to re-enter the forum.

As for university, I plan on doing a bachelor degree in history. I'm currently playing Soul sacrifice on the vita, a really nice game. The lore s really good and you have a super challenging gameplay.