Thread: I need some advice

Default I need some advice

One day in gym class I was talking to my friends H, S, and C. H brought up fetishes and I do not know why. Somehow we got into the topic of AB/DLs. C said that it was weird and he couldn't imagine anyone doing it. H then said she knew someone who was an AB. I completely stayed out of this conversation because I did not want to give myself away. S and C were trying to guess who it could be and they brought up a couple of our other friends. H said he goes to our school and she was "not supposed to know." Then she said to S that she would tell her later.

My dilemma is, now I want to know who H was talking about! How do I approach her and ask casually?
    I am really curious if I know this person. I guess if I did end up knowing them, it would be weird for me to just ask them about it directly afterward... My next question would be how to interact with them?

It's you.

Nah, I'm just kidding. =) It's best to kinda steer the conversation towards the topic in a very natural seeming manner, if you really, really want to find out. Be careful not to press the issue too much though. I don't know how accepting your friends are, but it would be horrible if your relationship with them somehow got damaged just because you wanted to find this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Cat666 View Post
    One day in gym class I was talking to my friends H, S, and C. H brought up fetishes and I do not know why. Somehow we got into the topic of AB/DLs. C said that it was weird and he couldn't imagine anyone doing it. H then said she knew someone who was an AB. I completely stayed out of this conversation because I did not want to give myself away. S and C were trying to guess who it could be and they brought up a couple of our other friends. H said he goes to our school and she was "not supposed to know." Then she said to S that she would tell her later.

My dilemma is, now I want to know who H was talking about! How do I approach her and ask casually?
    I am really curious if I know this person. I guess if I did end up knowing them, it would be weird for me to just ask them about it directly afterward... My next question would be how to interact with them?
    I see two problems here. By asking, you may give yourself away. They're certainly going to wonder why do you want to know, other than idle curiosity. Even if you find out this person's name, all of this information is rumor, and not necessarily true. Suppose you reveal yourself to someone who actually isn't Ab/DL? I would be careful and tread lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Cat666 View Post
    S and C were trying to guess who it could be and they brought up a couple of our other friends. H said he goes to our school and she was "not supposed to know." Then she said to S that she would tell her later.
    What kind of friend is H if she keeps you and C out of juicy gossip like that??

It may or may not be true. Everyone is too scared to reveal this or that in high school so you may not know any time soon. It may feel like a long long time, but one day you will be out of there and know who it is. If i knew half of what i know now of the people i went to school with, i might have had a heart attack at 16.