Thread: Introduce myself

Default Introduce myself

Hi everyone just thought id dtop by and introduce my self im 35 year old nappy/diaper lover from the north east of united kingdom i like wearing and using tena slip maxi or abriform xplus if i can get them.Ive been into napoies and pads for about 6 years now i have a girlfriend who is mostly understanding ,while im not saying im incontinent i do often wear nappies to manage my irritable bowel sydrome when im out and about somewhere new as i say tho just mainly wear for fun

Quote Originally Posted by paddedbum View Post
    Hi everyone just thought id dtop by and introduce my self im 35 year old nappy/diaper lover from the north east of united kingdom i like wearing and using tena slip maxi or abriform xplus if i can get them.Ive been into napoies and pads for about 6 years now i have a girlfriend who is mostly understanding ,while im not saying im incontinent i do often wear nappies to manage my irritable bowel sydrome when im out and about somewhere new as i say tho just mainly wear for fun
    Hi there paddedbum and welcome to ADISC! Thanks for telling us a little bit about your diaper habits.. I know it feels good to sort of just say that stuff in a safe place where people will understand and not be mean about it. That's part of what makes the site you joined great, though I would say just joined.. I noticed you actually joined 2 and half years ago! So a belated big welcome to ADISC, and a serious welcome in that I hope you find it easier to be apart of things from now on. I promise we won't bite and we would love to hear not only the opinions and support you might bring, but to support you if you need it. We really would.

Since you already gave us some lovely information on what attracted you to this site, you feel like telling a little bit about yourself beyond the padding? What sorts of other things do you like to do for fun? What are your hobbies, what is your favorite restaurant? Sorry, I think I always start asking questions about food in these intros, just a habit of mine. I'm chubby I guess, and typing these things hungry doesn't help. I'm a poor little girl, and I can't go out and afford the big places.. but I don't really have fancy tastes either. An occasional small treat of Taco Bell is wonderful for me, and makes me feel like an excited child again. A win-win, in my books!

Make sure you have a lot of fun!

Hi there!

l found adisc by searching incontinence in Tapatalk!

I just noticed the previous poster commenting on you joining quite some time ago, did you forget about this place, or did other events draw you away?

Anyway, a warm welcome to you either way!

Ye sorry for my absence i was posting on here i while ago but was put off after being slated for my lack off commas,full stops and such like. I was also told that after posting a true life story about my self that it seemed very unbelivable .
    In my spare time i like to go ice skating , fishing and and a bit xbox i work full time during the day and also perforn magic and local bars and venues aswel as a part time dj on weekends i discovered Adisc just by browsing for support groups and forums feel free to ask if you want to know more