Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: adult bibs

Default adult bibs

I will be making bibs that are cloth and embroidered does anyone have any they like so I can do them in the future, I will have three styles to start with the will be cloth with plastic backing and will fit you like they would fit a toddler scaled up

If you could embroider my avatar (or profile picture!) on a bib, I would be impressed by your skill.

Its a machine that does it one day I want to have one for my warehouse to do on site but till that day I can't do custom orders. the machine is around $15k for the one I want

Quote Originally Posted by FateDesigns View Post
    I will be making bibs that are cloth and embroidered does anyone have any they like so I can do them in the future, I will have three styles to start with the will be cloth with plastic backing and will fit you like they would fit a toddler scaled up
    Hehehe I was looking into making these too! What styles were you going to offer?

starting off they are animals a boys a girls and a unisex design I will have pictures as soon as my samples come maybe about a two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FateDesigns View Post
    starting off they are animals a boys a girls and a unisex design I will have pictures as soon as my samples come maybe about a two weeks.
    Do you have a shop with any of your product yet?

not yet I will post a link when I do, I am waiting for my vendors to ship all the products.

how about baby blocks or other baby or toddler themed ab/dl bibs.

I'd like to see giraffes, as they are my favorite animal and one that seems harder to come by in the AB/DL world.