Thread: Hi guys!

Default Hi guys!

Just another newb dropping by to introduce myself.

I'm a science graduate who has spent the last couple of years travelling and now I'm currently working in order to fund a masters. Saving is not going well now I have the internet again and can buy loads of new toys.

Diapers have been an on and off rather than constant interest throughout my life. It is only in the last few years that I've discovered that there are loads of wonderful people out there who share this.

Outside of work and diapers I've played a lot of sports - mainly rugby union, football, and basketball. I've recently been introduced to dirt bike riding - it's been a steep learning curve so far! I'm also a gamer, recently got into XBox after years of DS, Gamecube, and PC. I read a LOT, Kindles are the greatest invention ever.

I'm also a musician (my passion outweighs my skill ) and I've played in a few bands. I always love going to gigs and sharing music. I do a bit of writing but it's nothing to write home about. I'm lucky enough to work in a job where I get to experiment, test, and probe and I put a lot of creativity into that.

I joined this site for the support, to chat, and to learn a bit. I hope in time I can also pass on some words of wisdom and support of my own.

Hope that didn't bore you too much, thanks for reading and I'll see you around the forums

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to post an intro! I was a lurker for quite awhile, but I know you'll meet a lot of great people on here!

Where did you travel to, and was it for work or just a break after school? I've always wanted to go abroad, but I've never had the chance.

Dirt bike racing is also really sweet! If I had the money I'd put it into getting a bike and maybe my two-wheel license, but I'm glad you've found something that's fun! I love to read, too, but I've never had tablet for it. What kind of books are you into?

What kind of musician are you? Guitarist? Drummer? Electric flute? haha I wish I had the creativity to write music, even if only experimentally. Massive props to you!

Overall I thought it was a very solid intro, and welcome to the site from SecondChoice!