Thread: Hallo.

Default Hallo.

Well, here we go. I be Havok, a Software Engineering student, dishwasher, librarian, cook, and weekend janitor.

I'm not sure why I've got an interest in diapers. It's just there. I seem to like a lot of odd things, maybe it's got something to do with that. All the same, I think they're very comfy.

As for other interests, I like to play the video-trons. I've been screwing around in java, and 3ds max. Watch some cartoons, trying a bit of writing.

I'll probably be stopping by here from time to time. I can be a bit awkward getting into forums, but hopefully fun times will be had.

Hey - that's a pretty decent, well-rounded intro if I do say so myself. The only bit I don't quite get is where you say

I'm not sure why I've got an interest in diapers. It's just there.
    but in your postbit you list

AB, DL, Sissy / LG
    I guess your interest in diapers causes those things but it's a mystery what led to the fascination in the first place?

Be that as it may, you know who you are and what's what and that's what counts in the final analysis.

well - glad you popped by; even if you aren't expecting to be active on the forums, there is still a lot to read, and on all manner of things besides diapers. But you know that... Yeah you wouldn't have time for much, eh? Spring break maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I guess your interest in diapers causes those things but it's a mystery what led to the fascination in the first place?
    Yeah, noting it in the checkboxes was just a preference thing. I don't know the cause, or understand why.

Edit: That sounds a bit unclear. Yep, you worded it better: it's a mystery what led to the fascination in the first place.
    Last edited by havok22; 06-May-2013 at 17:37.