Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi all,

I'm Jess. I've used forums a lot but mostly for technical discussions and inquires, so I'm kind of new to the "social forum" scene. (On technical forums usually you have a specific question you'd like answered, as opposed to just discussing "whatever").

Anyway, I do web development by day, and theater by night. Technical theater. Which includes what we call "legitimate theater" (plays) as well as musical theater, dance, concerts, and trade shows. Usually lighting, sometimes sound. I figure the "web development" job is fairly self-explanatory.

I'm not into "being a baby", but do wear diapers fairly regularly. I started as a bed wetter, but I think it's turned into a fetish as well.

If you have questions, just ask...

P.S. To those who have PM'd me: I'm not ignoring you, I just can't reply because I don't have 15 forum posts.

Welcome to the site. Always good to have new members. You said that your into computers and theater; do you have any other interests/hobbies?

Welcome to the site.
    Sounds like an interesting life, we have another member who's big on technical theater, Cubby, I'm sure she'd be interested in what you know about that aspect. as for web development I'd say you should talk to mm3, dannytheninja, and Corri, as I believe they're all pretty involved with web design, and would be happy to talk to you.

Welcome, Jess! I think you will find the site interesting and alot more than just some sort of fetish site. It is well-maintained and full of lots of great information. The discussions go beyond our common interests as *B/DLs, and the participants are respectful and open to others views.

Welcome to the site I hope to see you posting around the forum feel free to contact me through any of the means I have set up. I love meeting new people.

Hi and welcome to our community Jess! I hope to see you posting around some!